Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Nah, it's my first time seeing it.

It's good, she looks really good.

Hehe thanks!

This is the 2nd revision i did of it, which isn't much but just using a different lighting setting hehe.

[spoiler=Here are the full other versions ^//^]

[spoiler=1st Version]

9MFxZHl.png

[spoiler=2nd version]

DSdiXAQ.png

[spoiler=Avy Version]

m2Ow25a.png

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, I guess he already left~

Oh well~!

I kind of noticed, Freohr.

Wait, who left?

COOL

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW OF IT BEFORE AND GOT TO WITNESS IT FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN COOL

I was able to keep myself entertained anyway though~ And it looks like I missed almost nothing because there aren't many people here/talking ;u;

Hehe i'm glad that someone likes it ^//^;

plus it's school time now, so many are at school~

Edited by John the Tactician

The wheels on the bus go round and round...but what about the catbus?

True, but as you said yourself, by itself the work isn't as deep as it could be. As for your point that less can be better, I'd argue that not leaving anything to the audience to think over is bad, thus to an extent I agree, but in general I value in-depth exploration over minimalistic approaches. Spoon-feeding is only good when the series or game is a historical one, but most acclaimed leave some content to interpretation anyways. But yes, it is based on what we think is good, but discussing the topic was still fun.

As for grave of the fireflies, no, that one isn't aimed at kids. To correct myself, Myiazaki's movies are in general aimed at children, but very good nontheless. Look at My Neighbor Totoro or Spirited Away for an example.

It was pretty fun. I was afraid people would get intimidated of our little debate, but things look okay so far.

Haha, I knew what you meant. I was just poking a little fun.

COOL

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW OF IT BEFORE AND GOT TO WITNESS IT FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN COOL

I was able to keep myself entertained anyway though~ And it looks like I missed almost nothing because there aren't many people here/talking ;u;

I had just heard about it the other day, but this was my first time witnessing it, it was cool.

It's definitely pretty quiet, though my excuse is video games. ^_^;;

The wheels on the bus go round and round...but what about the catbus?

It was pretty fun. I was afraid people would get intimidated of our little debate, but things look okay so far.

Haha, I knew what you meant. I was just poking a little fun.

Intimidated? Lol, I don't think people here are so sensitive as to get intimidated by a little debate. Or at least, I hope so :/

I had just heard about it the other day, but this was my first time witnessing it, it was cool.

It's definitely pretty quiet, though my excuse is video games. ^_^;;

Btw Sol. How many new people showed up while I was gone?