Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Siiiiigh, idk it just warms my heart to see an adorable thing that he randomly coined like "gneh" being used casually by people who are not me~

SIIIIIIIIGH~

godnight

Later Freohr.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what is this related to again

u insulted mah waifu's honor

Zero sucks in X5, why would you use him

Did the final level force you to use X? I was sure it didn't, but I haven't played X5 in a while so IDK.

I don't think X5 is particularly great either, though. **** Squid Adler and Duff Mcwhalen's stages.

Edit: It seems you only have to play as X if you get the bad ending?

If I can use Zero

I'll use Zero

There was some shit that Zero could die before the final stage, forcing you to use X

I don't remember what the fuck could make it happen, but I only got to know about it after it happened and had to play the entire game again to try to not have him die then \o/

an optional powerup that you get from a specific reploid who might die permanently

Yeah but I like using the Shadow Armor. It's one of the only things in the game I like.

TBF I feel like I'd like X6 better if it had more polish.

It came out, like, less than a year after X5. Not really enough time to make sure everything's working right.

i always save all 128 reploids when i play x6. LOVE that game. the shadow armor is amazing

(disclaimer: I haven't played MMX6, just watched a lot of videos about it)

X6 seemed like it had a lot of neat ideas that it didn't execute properly. It's weird because nothing in the game comes off as super uninspired but at the same time there are some really painful looking levels.

it's a really really fun awful game. the type of game that's a lot more fun after your first playthrough for sure

did you miss the part where I had to restart X5 after I played the entire game as zero and the game forces me to use a piece of shit X on the final Stage

do you even falcon armor X with speedster

DO YOU EVEN

My family usually has the same set of meals all the time so I'm in luck huehue

The only problem is that it was very tiny and also very popular(Asians were the majority at my HS) so you had to either get lucky and get a seat or get in and get out

SOMEWHERE

SOMEDAY

(probably)IN SOME AMOUNT OF YEARS WHEN WE HAVE MORE FREEDOM

So, see you when we're all retired, then, agreed?

u insulted mah waifu's honor

If I can use Zero

I'll use Zero

There was some shit that Zero could die before the final stage, forcing you to use X

I don't remember what the fuck could make it happen, but I only got to know about it after it happened and had to play the entire game again to try to not have him die then \o/

Huh...? I thought... wait huh?

Though, in all honesty, I had a much easier time with X when I last played.

If I can use Zero

I'll use Zero

beat the 4 mavericks on the right side of the screen and you're almost guaranteed to keep zero. i've never had a time where i still lost zero after beating all the stages before time runs out, and i've played x5 so many times you have no idea :f

Edited by xXHoshiHeartsXx

oh yeah Sol on the topic of Fate

KUZUKI FUCKING SOUICHIROU

Oh I see! You hate Gilgamesh because Saber's your waifu and he's creeping on her through F/SN

I missed the edit first time

If threatening rape is still creeping and not being a miserable little pile of shit that needs to be killed, dragged back from hell, and killed again

Actually I think he might actually get to doing it in one of the bad endings after it

do you even falcon armor X with speedster

DO YOU EVEN

not Zero/10 Edited by UIir

oh yeah Sol on the topic of Fate

KUZUKI FUCKING SOUICHIROU

If threatening rape is still creeping and not being a miserable little pile of shit that needs to be killed, dragged back from hell, and killed again

Actually I think he might actually get to doing it in one of the bad endings after it

Souichirou! He's pretty boss, right!?

Did you get the bad end with him in the street fight?

If you mean Gil, then he's not in UBW... though, Shinji is a thing...

x is the easier character, but zero is better at dealing damage if you know how to handle him

I know, I was just sloppy with Zero last time, I know some of the tricks; dash-cancelling his attacks to make them faster and the like.

on the Gil/Saber thing:

[spoiler=People die when they are killed]I think he pseudo-rapes her in Gil's Unlimited Codes ending but I don't remember 100%

Souichirou! He's pretty boss, right!?

Did you get the bad end with him in the street fight?

If you mean Gil, then he's not in UBW... though, Shinji is a thing...

[spoiler=ubw route day 8~9?]

Rin's dead floating head for next route's main antagonist

I mean him in Fate route

Also I got to Shinji's first dialogue with Gil

Goddamit, I can't tell who's worse, Shinji imagining himself raping Saber with Shirou's dead body next to him or Gil with his "extras" talk

Bias says Shinji, but reason says they are terrible enough that they should just rot

See if it were like this, I'd use Zero for the challenge.

only Reinhard's mane beats Zero's Edited by UIir

if that works for everyone then yeah

the ripple will keep you around to see us youngsters grow old

That's... actually incredibly fitting to my theme. I approve. You have done well in my eyes.

tontao you do remember that

Shinji does in fact rape Sakura - his sister - on a frequent basis, right? he's infinitely worse