Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

[spoiler=ubw route day 8~9?]

Rin's dead floating head for next route's main antagonist

I mean him in Fate route

Also I got to Shinji's first dialogue with Gil

Goddamit, I can't tell who's worse, Shinji imagining himself raping Saber with Shirou's dead body next to him or Gil with his "extras" talk

Bias says Shinji, but reason says they are terrible enough that they should just rot

only Reinhard's mane beats Zero's

lol, yup that's the one, she's be too stronk.

Ahh, though if you ask me, Shinji is easily the worst between the two, at least with Gil he wanted to 'wife' Saber.

Shinji for worst character.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh yeah Sol on the topic of Fate

KUZUKI FUCKING SOUICHIROU

I missed the edit first time

If threatening rape is still creeping and not being a miserable little pile of shit that needs to be killed, dragged back from hell, and killed again

Actually I think he might actually get to doing it in one of the bad endings after it

not Zero/10

I remember reading a passage from an interview with one of the creators about Gilgamesh: In Fate/Zero, he's the prideful Boss King of Heroes and in Fate/Stay Night, he's the not so prideful horny King of Heroes (though from what you say, horny seems a bit tame to describe his actions)

tontao you do remember that

Shinji does in fact rape Sakura - his sister - on a frequent basis, right? he's infinitely worse

He's only in UBW Day 9.

Edited by Soledai

I downloaded the Fate/Zero light novel and am currently reading it, but I need to find a way to play F/SN when I'm done with F/Z.

Edited by LuxSpes

lol, yup that's the one, she's be too stronk.

Ahh, though if you ask me, Shinji is easily the worst between the two, at least with Gil he wanted to 'wife' Saber.

Shinji for worst character.

creepiest tiger dojo i've seen so far

but seriously, holy kuzuki

caster's reaction must have been close to when gil impales her in Fate route without all the swords, axes, halberds, lances, etc, in her face, of course

in his case I don't think there would be much of a difference between raping and "waifu'ing" saber

I downloaded the Fate/Zero light novel and am currently reading it, but I need to find a way to play F/SN when I'm done with F/Z.

Sweet, I read that before the anime was a thing, it'll provide more details to be sure.

The only way I think of for you to get F/SN is to uhh... "obtain" it, or import for a big price tag.

Sweet, I read that before the anime was a thing, it'll provide more details to be sure.

The only way I think of for you to get F/SN is to uhh... "obtain" it, or import for a big price tag.

I guess I'll have to find a way to 'obtain' it. I don't have the money to import that.

creepiest tiger dojo i've seen so far

but seriously, holy kuzuki

caster's reaction must have been close to when gil impales her in Fate route without all the swords, axes, halberds, lances, etc, in her face, of course

in his case I don't think there would be much of a difference between raping and "waifu'ing" saber

Ahh, there was this one in HF for me, but spoilers.

I tell you what, when Kuzuki beat Saber, that was my reaction too, I was just like :O

Ohh, yeah, heh, that slipped my mind for a sec.

Ahh, there was this one in HF for me, but spoilers.

I tell you what, when Kuzuki beat Saber, that was my reaction too, I was just like :O

Ohh, yeah, heh, that slipped my mind for a sec.

no surprise. Also I noticed I dind't get the tiger stamp for the others tiger dojo I got ;n; [/s]at least it's a reason to go through fate route again~[/s]

dude I was like that the moment he blocked her fucking sword

speaking of that, i lov saber's pov's

>:v

I think I only got one Rin pov besides the prologue?

not much interesting stuff in it, the prologue on the other hand was good enough to have me survive the boredom that are the first days before saber appears

Actually, i think i could say the boredom ends a bit before when lancer nearly kills Shirou

Edited by UIir

no surprise. Also I noticed I dind't get the tiger stamp for the others tiger dojo I got ;n; [/s]at least it's a reason to go through fate route again~[/s]

dude I was like that the moment he blocked her fucking sword

speaking of that, i lov saber's pov's

>:v

There's an end in the Fate route where Saber... well, let's just say you have to a complete asshole to her the entire time

IKR. that was me, I couldn't believe it... then poor poor Rin, I liked the narration with Shirou though, "with a ridiculous sound, a hole is formed in my chest"

I love Saber's pov too.

Also, for the hell of it, if the topic decides to go back to Shinji and Gil for whyever reason it should...

Let's do it in PMs, I'm positive there are very sensitive and very curious people reading around.

Spoilers are shiny, let's just cut out the middle man and talk somewhere else about that if it comes back up.

Edited by Soledai