Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I have to wait here 6 hours for my next car because i don't have my car and can't go home

;~;

Damn ittttt

*pats head*

Hey Dusk! I've been very busy with work and spending time with my little sis before she went off to her first year of college. She's off to the other side of the country, so she's been very nervous, but she left with no problems yesterday thankfully.

Ah, I see. Explains everything :L That's good to hear. I mean, I can see why it's a bit daunting to leave to the other side of the country without family nearby

@Kieran: Not as rude as you

I am the very definition of polite, young lady

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have to wait here 6 hours for my next car because i don't have my car and can't go home

;~;

Damn ittttt

/patpatpatpatpatpatpatpatpat

*pats head*

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Hey Dusk! I've been very busy with work and spending time with my little sis before she went off to her first year of college. She's off to the other side of the country, so she's been very nervous, but she left with no problems yesterday thankfully.

Awwwww~ Cool! Yeeeeaaaah I always dreamed of taking that study abroad program and going to New Zealand, but I'm not sure if I would have been able to stand the distance ;u;

Especially since I wanted to do that before Integrity, now the distance would have been even worse DDDD=

The 3 hour drive distance is already too much right now ;~~~; After spending nearly a month there...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Good morning Silva c:

@Steve: All of the freshmen are taller than me crai

@Kieran: Not as rude as you

Moning Kitty :)

*pats head*

Ah, I see. Explains everything :L That's good to hear. I mean, I can see why it's a bit daunting to leave to the other side of the country without family nearby

I am the very definition of polite, young lady

Yeah, she hopefully will manage; she has already been to two different summer programs abroad at Finland and Greece, so that should help.

Awwwww~ Cool! Yeeeeaaaah I always dreamed of taking that study abroad program and going to New Zealand, but I'm not sure if I would have been able to stand the distance ;u;

Especially since I wanted to do that before Integrity, now the distance would have been even worse DDDD=

The 3 hour drive distance is already too much right now ;~~~; After spending nearly a month there...

You should try at some point. It gets harder and harder to broaden your horizons as time goes on, like you said. It really nice though that you have someone like Integ to come back to. ^_^

I'm not late am I?

Hallo and good morning thread~! ^.^

Hey Silver, long time no talk, though it's been like a week, no?

@Steve: All of the freshmen are taller than me crai

...Aww, then you use that force to show 'em what for.

slightly jk

You should try at some point. It gets harder and harder to broaden your horizons as time goes on, like you said. It really nice though that you have someone like Integ to come back to. ^_^

Ehhhhh he already left me for Germany I think that's good enough for me ^o^

B-but yeah, I know it can be a great opportunity~

B-but yeah, I already got dropped out of college, the opportunity is already gone =o (Well, I mean, unless I ever plan on going back, but so far it looks like I might not plan it) If I ever go anywhere overseas it's going to be with him

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm not late am I?

Hey Silver, long time no talk, though it's been like a week, no?

...Aww, then you use that force to show 'em what for.

slightly jk

Hallo! Yeah, but it does feel like a while.

Ehhhhh he already left me for Germany I think that's good enough for me ^o^

B-but yeah, I know it can be a great opportunity~

B-but yeah, I already got dropped out of college, the opportunity is already gone =o (Well, I mean, unless I ever plan on going back, but so far it looks like I might not plan it) If I ever go anywhere overseas it's going to be with him

Oh, well, as long as you get to go somewhere at some point, that would be good. And it would probably be even better to go with him. All those fun adventures to be had together! :D

Edited by Silver Lightning

Hi shinpichu

What's with all the choo-chooing???

FEE3 is in two days

that's when a bunch of FE romhackers get together and show off their stuff

and I'm excited

also there's a Nintendo direct tomorrow but who gives a crap about those

Hallo! Yeah, but it does feel like a while.

Heh, time was moving painfully slow I think, so it's all right.

Also, I don't think you were present for it, I've started reading the S;G Novel, though it's on hold because Dynasty Warriors.

Aside from you sister going to college, how have you been?

Yeah, she hopefully will manage; she has already been to two different summer programs abroad at Finland and Greece, so that should help.

Yeah, they should definitely help. Reminds me of the time I went to Holland with the college for 3 weeks. ... Not the fondest of memories

FEE3 is in two days

that's when a bunch of FE romhackers get together and show off their stuff

and I'm excited

also there's a Nintendo direct tomorrow but who gives a crap about those

Ohhhhhh......

Do any of them have [mostly complete] hacks that I might try playing?

Heh, time was moving painfully slow I think, so it's all right.

Also, I don't think you were present for it, I've started reading the S;G Novel, though it's on hold because Dynasty Warriors.

Aside from you sister going to college, how have you been?

Yay! How do you like it so far? Though I'm not sure how many things the anime omitted, I know there were a few....

Ooof, I've been very tired, but hopefully making enough money in return. I'm getting paid tomorrow, so we'll see...

Yay! How do you like it so far? Though I'm not sure how many things the anime omitted, I know there were a few....

Ooof, I've been very tired, but hopefully making enough money in return. I'm getting paid tomorrow, so we'll see...

KURIS---*ahem*... I like it so far, I've gotten as far as meeting Moeka, and that young boy, I forget his name... for the record, he didn't fool me at all. >_>

Ahh, that sounds... tiring, but all's well if you make enough cash in exchange... I've just had an interview at a nearby store and I'm waiting for the call... or lack thereof.

Ohhhhhh......

Do any of them have [mostly complete] hacks that I might try playing?

I think Elibian Nights will be releasing its final version

but most of them will just be showing LPs and/or demos.

Also, this is a thing:

EOC0akm.png

KURIS---*ahem*... I like it so far, I've gotten as far as meeting Moeka, and that young boy, I forget his name... for the record, he didn't fool me at all. >_>

Ahh, that sounds... tiring, but all's well if you make enough cash in exchange... I've just had an interview at a nearby store and I'm waiting for the call... or lack thereof.

Kurisu is the best! <3

Oh, you mean Rukako? Yeah....

Well, if you feel that you really want the job, try calling them back to see how far along they are in processing your application and interview; it shows initiative. Just one call should suffice in my experience to let them know you're really interested in the job and you want to know how the decision is progressing.

I think Elibian Nights will be releasing its final version

but most of them will just be showing LPs and/or demos.

Also, this is a thing:

EOC0akm.png

Oh, then I guess I might check it out....if I'm off work then.

OHMIGOD ITS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE PUPPIES IN YOUR ARMY?!?!?!?! >///<