Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Kurisu is the best! <3

Oh, you mean Rukako? Yeah....

Well, if you feel that you really want the job, try calling them back to see how far along they are in processing your application and interview; it shows initiative. Just one call should suffice in my experience to let them know you're really interested in the job and you want to know how the decision is progressing.

IKR!

Yep, he didn't fool me, the heathen >_>

Heh, how would you rate walking to said store? That's what I did... 3 days ago I think it was, I walked in, found the guy that interviewed me and asked about it. He said something along the lines of, the interviewing still isn't done so we haven't started the orientation yet, or some such.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I swear, Holo is becoming more and more of a goddess with every single book

2GK29Ic.jpg

Kurisu, pay attention otherwise this girl will snatch your number 1 spot

Edited by Battora

OMG that is so awesome! And so cute! :>

IKR!

Yep, he didn't fool me, the heathen >_>

Heh, how would you rate walking to said store? That's what I did... 3 days ago I think it was, I walked in, found the guy that interviewed me and asked about it. He said something along the lines of, the interviewing still isn't done so we haven't started the orientation yet, or some such.

Well that's good. Keep your fingers crossed then!

Hello Silva

Hallo!

And Holo is gr9~!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Also, have you gotten Xillia 2 yet?

Nope not yet. Still have a few things to finish in Xillia and I recently got ToS Chronicles which is taking up most of my time now. SO much nostalgia!

Nope not yet. Still have a few things to finish in Xillia and I recently got ToS Chronicles which is taking up most of my time now. SO much nostalgia!

Oops, you did mention that, it slipped my mind... >_<

Now if I can remember what the other question was...

Not the other, but I'll ask it, because I'm in the middle of one.

Silver, how do you fare with the horror game genre? movies aren't scary, so I don't count them

I would like to disagree with that statement.

Oh-ho, you found a movie that scares you?

Also, hey.

I never watched a 'real' horror movie since I'm already scared by non-horror shows. The weeping angels from Doctor who are really creepy ><

And hi!

Oh-ho, you found a movie that scares you?

Also, hey.

Hey, is your avatar the main dude from Devil Survivor 2?

I never watched a 'real' horror movie since I'm already scared by non-horror shows. The weeping angels from Doctor who are really creepy ><

And hi!

hahahaha

Sorry, but that's a bit funny

Not the other, but I'll ask it, because I'm in the middle of one.

Silver, how do you fare with the horror game genre? movies aren't scary, so I don't count them

Horror genre is weird for me in that I hate overly gorey and cheap jump scares, but if the narrative is compelling enough I find myself wanting to brave the rest in order to see what happens. So I'm simultaneously repulsed and drawn in by it.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a perfect example; its fucking scary to me, but the narrative also made me super curious. I could never play it myself (I let my sister and brother do that, while I played the navigator and 'play funny music during a scary part to keep the sanity up' DJ person), but I found it interesting to watch others play it, like in LPs (I love Markiplier's; he made it super funny!).

I would like to disagree with that statement.

I would have to agree with that disagreement. Except for El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) and El Orfanato (The Orphanage), Guillermo del Toro's suspense movies; those were really good despite being somewhat scary.

Edited by Silver Lightning

hahahaha

Sorry, but that's a bit funny

>_>

Horror genre is weird for me in that I hate overly gorey and cheap jump scares, but if the narrative is compelling enough I find myself wanting to brave the rest in order to see what happens. So I'm simultaneously repulsed and drawn in by it.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a perfect example; its fucking scary to me, but the narrative also made me super curious. I could never play it myself (I let my sister and brother do that, while I played the navigator and 'play funny music during a scary part to keep the sanity up' DJ person), but I found it interesting to watch others play it, like in LPs (I love Markiplier's; he made it super funny!).

I would have to agree with that disagreement. Except for El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) and El Orfanato (The Orphanage), Guillermo del Toro's suspense movies; those were really good despite being somewhat scary.

Pan's Labyrinth... *shivers* >_< That monster with its eyes in his hand was so creepy

Also hi Silva! It's been a while ^^

That's basically the same view I have, gotta have that good story though, I don't mind "details", as long as it's not overly excessive.

I know of Amnesia, but haven't seen anything, I'll watch an LP of it when DW releases me...(so you'd be the voice of reason in a horror scenario... lovely) I was mostly curious because I just DL'd a demo horror game called P.T. and got me thinking...

I am also one of those types that loves the fear, so I constantly go back to horror, the psychological horror is the best kind. >:)

and lol, jump scares...

>_>

Pan's Labyrinth... *shivers* >_< That monster with its eyes in his hand was so creepy

Also hi Silva! It's been a while ^^

Such a good film; really sad though.

Hiya Lux!

Also........

LUUUUUUXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH XENOBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D8

I REALLY CAN'T TELL WHETHER I'M HAPPY OR SAD AT THESE DEVELOPMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_;