Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Such a good film; really sad though.

Hiya Lux!

Also........

LUUUUUUXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH XENOBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D8

I REALLY CAN'T TELL WHETHER I'M HAPPY OR SAD AT THESE DEVELOPMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_;

How are you?

I already played through the game twice and even I got emotional at that point.

Did you see it coming? I personally didn't, but some person did. (maybe we should discuss Xenoblade in a PM to make sure we don't spoil someone though)

No matter the case, remember this: it is always Reyn time. Because you can't have a rainbow with Reyn

28243f7829858601808d819434aae498.png

Screw Shulk in Smash, it's Reyn time

I can get behind Reyn in Smash

his FS would literally just be REYN TIME where everyone dies forever

You know what other spiky red headed dude whose name goes well with time that they should add to Smash Bros.? Chrono.

How are you?

I already played through the game twice and even I got emotional at that point.

Did you see it coming? I personally didn't, but some person did. (maybe we should discuss Xenoblade in a PM to make sure we don't spoil someone though)

I'm tired but ok.

I mean, I knew that she was made a little too important in the beginning to scrap her forever (plus, there was no definitive corpse evidence, which is something I always look for), but I don't think I was expecting her to return like that. If indeed it truly is her. Like, how did that happen? And she doesn't even seem to remember him......how tragic.......

And the worst part is that there will be no update until Chuggaa returns from PAX.......I swear, he planned this fucking cliffhanger......now I'm stuck listening to the OST all morning because feels.....

But yeah, I'll keep it to PMs then....

Edited by Silver Lightning

I'm tired but ok.

I mean, I knew that she was made a little too important in the beginning to scrap her forever (plus, there was no definitive corpse evidence, which is something I always look for), but I don't think I was expecting to return like that. If indeed it truly is her. Like, how did that happen? And she doesn't even seem to remember him......how tragic.......

And the worst part is that there will be no update until Chuggaa returns from PAX.......I swear, he planned this fucking cliffhanger......now I'm stuck listening to the OST all morning because feels.....

But yeah, I'll keep it to PMs then....

So him getting sick was just a ploy to leave people on a cliffhanger before he left for PAX?

[spoiler=Do you mean this song:]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNR-wsFAfiU

Xenoblade's soundtrack is great. Probably my favorite game OST.

Edited by LuxSpes

Who knows? Maybe....

But he did mention in a Runaway Guys video earlier this year that he had a major cliffhanger in store for his next work (Xenoblade presumably) that was gonna drive everyone bonkers.

Yeah, that one and, like, the rest of the soundtracks. Especially Unfinished Battle.

Who knows? Maybe....

But he did mention in a Runaway Guys video earlier this year that he had a major cliffhanger in store for his next work (Xenoblade presumably) that was gonna drive everyone bonkers.

Yeah, that one and, like, the rest of the soundtracks. Especially Unfinished Battle.

Maybe he was talking about this one, or maybe he's going to leave people on another cliffhanger later in the LP...

Unfinished Battle is one of my favorite Xenoblade track. We still haven't heard my two favorites in the LP though.

Edited by LuxSpes

You know what other spiky red headed dude whose name goes well with time that they should add to Smash Bros.? Chrono.

*ahem* I do believe that his name is Crono, not Chrono, which is half of the name of the time egg used to *spoiler*.

*small nerd rant end*

Crono would be cool though.