Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

@Mayo: I absolutely love my teachers this year, I don't mind it. Just nostalgia is all. For me, Bal is a pretty good teacher for all the basic concepts. Though I suppose it's different for everyonee

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Go dew it

Let us know your weird fetishes huehue

Like my fetishes aren't already common knowledge, lol.

[spoiler=perhaps my favorite]Rzsn8Y9.jpg

The question asked at the bottom is "Hmm? Just where are you looking?" and the caption on the pixiv page said "言葉を選んでも死ぬかもしれん・・・" or along the lines of "You might die if you don't choose your words right..."

Made an imgur album, but forgot to include a couple fanarts a fellow pixiv drew of her for them. Do you know if it's possible to add additional photos to an album and, if so, how?

Like my fetishes aren't already common knowledge, lol.[spoiler=perhaps my favorite]Rzsn8Y9.jpgThe question asked at the bottom is "Hmm? Just where are you looking?" and the caption on the pixiv page said "言葉を選んでも死ぬかもしれん・・・" or along the lines of "You might die if you don't choose your words right..."

Made an imgur album, but forgot to include a couple fanarts a fellow pixiv drew of her for them. Do you know if it's possible to add additional photos to an album and, if so, how?

<3

The question asked at the bottom is "Hmm? Just where are you looking?" and the caption on the pixiv page said "言葉を選んでも死ぬかもしれん・・・" or along the lines of "You might die if you don't choose your words right..."

i don't think so

unless you use a imgur account, then there might be a way, but i wouldn't know how

Your're talking to a newbie m8

As for the pic, I like that eye, but the posture of the girl makes her seem slightly weird. Still a good pic tho

Oh, so you know Japanese? Nice

Sadly, I'm not a frequent user of imgur, so all I can suggest would be to make an album on photobucket, where you can edit it freely

Edited by Battora

spider_deal_with_it.gif

I felt this was relevent

Shin, I swear you have the best collection of pics I've ever seen. You never fail to make me laugh

@Mayo: I absolutely love my teachers this year, I don't mind it. Just nostalgia is all. For me, Bal is a pretty good teacher for all the basic concepts. Though I suppose it's different for everyonee

Oh, bal is your teacher? Trying to get on his good side eh?

I'm about as good in english as kitty is at reading

That's good then