Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

... I was referring to Shadow

But which Shadow? *goes shifty*

Evening, Kitty. I am all right. hoping PAX this weekend gives us some Smash news. You?

kieranpls

I am doing good. I passed my tests this week and succeeded in the wonders of public speaking. We even got cookies for helping them in the end!

I also found out how abnormal I was in terms of my hands/arms. I can turn my hand 360 degrees no problem. Thought it was normal until people saw it and freaked :'D

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I also found out how abnormal I was in terms of my hands/arms. I can turn my hand 360 degrees no problem. Thought it was normal until people saw it and freaked :'D

wtf

Is it like the girl in Knee's avatar does with her leg?

kieranpls

I am doing good. I passed my tests this week and succeeded in the wonders of public speaking. We even got cookies for helping them in the end!

Congratulations on passing all of your tests! And cookies are amazing. Shame you couldn't have a cup o' tea with them

I... um... I can put both of my legs behind my head...? Without any practice

wtf

Is it like the girl in Knee's avatar does with her leg?

I don't know how to explain it uhhh

so you lay your hand flat on a surface. then make it so your hand turns to the left. then lower. then go point it right and back up to the original position without moving it backwards I thinks

I suppose it's like that (?) idkk

Congratulations on passing all of your tests! And cookies are amazing. Shame you couldn't have a cup o' tea with them

I... um... I can put both of my legs behind my head...? Without any practice

We didn't have tea but we had milk! Milk is great.

Oh cool, I finally meet another person who can put their legs behind their head. o:

Good job. Now go finish every other game.

While to the ignorant bystander it might seem like Nightmare is only referring to Castlevania games, he definitely totally means every other game ever made (and to be made, and heck even the cancelled ones). Get to it.

you mean every other Castlevania game, right?

R-right, forgot to clarify that. But if you finish every single video game ever, that would be great too. That's my ultimate goal.

While to the ignorant bystander it might seem like Nightmare is only referring to Castlevania games, he definitely totally means every other game ever made (and to be made, and heck even the cancelled ones). Get to it.

DISREGARD THE ABOVE STATEMENT THIS IS TOTALLY WHAT I MEANT

Edited by Nightmare

well technically if I'm talking to you through a program

But Kaito's a guy ...

This is Enomoto "Ene" Takane, another character from the Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors series that my previous theme was from.

I thought he was gender swapped.

tumblr_n996uvQBaI1tzye0xo1_500.gif

So aggressive. I'm scared :c

I don't know how to explain it uhhh

so you lay your hand flat on a surface. then make it so your hand turns to the left. then lower. then go point it right and back up to the original position without moving it backwards I thinks

I suppose it's like that (?) idkk

Ah, I think I understand what you mean. I've seen people do that before.

Nice gif.

*yoinks*

Happy to be of-

Oh wait I already had it

stay away from my gifs

mAru27C.jpg

We didn't have tea but we had milk! Milk is great.

Oh cool, I finally meet another person who can put their legs behind their head. o:

Milk is the second best option!

What, can you do it too?

I thought he was gender swapped.

The gender swapped version, Kaiko, still has the signature scarf and the short hair.

Milk is the second best option!

What, can you do it too?

Yeah I can put both of my legs behind my head.

The only other person I knew who could do it was my friend in third grade. He could also bounce around while doing it!

The only other person I knew who could do it was my friend in third grade. He could also bounce around while doing it!

Whoa. You're person #3 now. I know another guy that can do it. Funnily enough, his birth day and month are also July 30th

I uh, tried to walk on my backside once. ... I ripped forward and hit myself on the floor. I couldn't get up afterwards

The gender swapped version, Kaiko, still has the signature scarf and the short hair.

I see.