• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm going to lift in a little bit

now go get a skype

The truth is: I have one, but I have my full name in it. I'd have to create another one, but then I'd have to create a new e mail and I'm laaaazy

I will create another one eventually...

UP is a great movie.

Best looker in FE7 is Rebecca.

FE11 is not terrible.

I've watched it some years ago

I like rebecca. I always try to use her, even on HHM, but I she always get underleveled after a while, and I have to drop her. Generally she ends up on level 10 or so.

I agree. It's much better than FE12

The truth is: I have one, but I have my full name in it. I'd have to create another one, but then I'd have to create a new e mail and I'm laaaazy

I will create another one eventually...

I've watched it some years ago

I like rebecca. I always try to use her, even on HHM, but I she always get underleveled after a while, and I have to drop her. Generally she ends up on level 10 or so.

I agree. It's much better than FE12

I once got a really bad Rebecca in HNM.

I used her to the endgame anyway.

and what do you have against AoT?

It is sort of a series I really hate. If you want to ignore my criticism, don't click the spoiler.

Let's start with the characters. We have Eren, aka teenage angst hero number x. Something shit happens to him, he wants to have revenge, but is being stupid about it. Generic as fuck and just annoying.

Armin is one of the okayish guys, he has a brain at least, which is rare in this series. He can think of very basic tactics, and saves the ass of generic teenage angst guy a bunch of times IIRC.

Mikasa isn't even a character. She lacks personality, her only trait is that she loves our protagonist who is always mad, and thus is ultimately a chunk of meat slicing up bigger chunks of meat.

Levi is the only good character in the series. He is shown to have commanding skills, but instead of being like Mikasa, he shows characterization in his resolve and in his reaction to Petra's death. Instead of acting based on emotion he carefully thinks about what is the best for the army, so yeah.

The rest of the cast is utterly irrelevant (ok, Hanji is at least amusing), as most characters are there to die and impress people with the stupod shock factor. And y'know, overdoing it with the shock factor is terrible. Shingeki no Kyojin made it unable to care about the dying characters, because the deaths lack impact, lack power.

Then, the story. It had potential, it really did. But then the author wrote himself into a corner and relied on one stupid twist after another. First off, the people sent out against the titans are teens, ok...stupid enough

Second, Eren transforms in a scene that is the biggest deus ex machina and the cheapest cliffhanger of 2013

Yes, there is that injection from the father, but bringing a protagonist back like that and making him op is stupid. And the injection was bad foreshadowing. It's like a warning that says "I don't know what to write, so I'll turn this into a generic Shounen, but I warned you so you can't complain"

I was facepalming while that happened.

And then we have the walls. How the fuck did they build those walls when the titans were already around. It makes no sense.

They could have created a anime with strategy in it, perhaps a tragic ending but a good Seinen. But no, they just had to go the bland Shounen route. A series where teenagers scream at titans.

This is a portion of my ranting about it, but it says enough about the series already. Honestly, why is it so liked?

Edited by Battora

But it is adding correctly. Google is neither anonymous, nor a member, but it is reading the topic.

So why isn't it a guest?

7 Str Lv 20 archer.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee~! me.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee~!

Edited by John the Tactician