• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what voices

also reinhard from logh will forever have the best voice in the story of anime

Dude, my philosophy teacher is named Reinhard. He walks around in high heels, carries a handbag worth 2000 euro and cries when you skightly disagree with him. He's a really good teacher, but his personality is terrible

idk

I watch the original japanese audio and i usually don't like feminine japanese voices that'll hear a lot in it so

Oh

There's Jap. Audio for the TV Series

Send me a link to that for future science

Baccano is among my favorites too. Fate/Zero is a show I haven't seen yet. I disagree vehementky with Clannad but w/e, llet's not get into another discussion. Code Geass is okay imo, Death Note would be if not for the second half :/

FMA:B is great and so are Monster and Lain. Hey, we have some differences but otherwise a similar taste.

Mushishi is the only show I gave a 10 on mal tho

Cool! I think Death Note's second half is a lot worse, but I thought the ending was pretty good (at least in the anime, I remember it being lame in the manga).

bebop is still number 1

I haven't finished watching that (but I'll probably have to start over because I stopped watching it in the middle for I don't even know why a long time ago), I really should continue.

Also speaking of great animes, I'm watching GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) right now and it's also really good!

Cool! I think Death Note's second half is a lot worse, but I thought the ending was pretty good (at least in the anime, I remember it being lame in the manga).

I haven't finished watching that (but I'll probably have to start over because I stopped watching it in the middle for I don't even know why a long time ago), I really should continue.

Well, Light dying I found good. But I have a problem with the reason he died. Mello and Near were highly underwhelming, so Light losing to them felt pretty bad. I'd have loved to see him die against L.

Did you read Bakuman by any chance?

I only read the first few chapters of the manga because I stumbled upon it at a Barnes 'N' Nobles. It was pretty OK.

no

*puts mug down*

Never played Symphony---!?...Tonton, can I recommend SoTN, it's really good.

bebop is still number 1

This statement.

Edited by Soledai

I only read the first few chapters of the manga because I stumbled upon it at a Barnes 'N' Nobles. It was pretty OK.

I see

Anyhow, onani master kurosawa is among my favorites if you don't know that one. It has some rather uh...weird content tho

;_;

This killed me on the inside ;_;

It is a very relaxing show though, but I swear I never slept as good as the nights after having seen Mushishi.

Watch HxH if you prefer action bal

In my defense, it was late, I was tired, and it was a random episode in the middle somewhere, and like you said, very soothing. I plan to eventually look back into it, but just haven't made time. It's not really a thing about needing action, or anything, as for instance, Usagi Drop rated very highly from me.