Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Really?

People are freaking out over a beige suit?

That's stupid.

idk I though the suit looked pretty good

I'd much rather freak out about Ukraine

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

idk I though the suit looked pretty good

I'd much rather freak out about Ukraine

actually I'd much rather things be normal there and there not be anything to freak out about

I had a dream last night that Kitty's writing got into a magazine, and she mentioned HHH.

She was in the passenger seat of my car too... And she was a 24 year old guy.

Amazing lol

Over here it has always friggin 30 degrees celsius, and I hate it. I love cold temperatures

The last few days, the tenperature have reached that range here. I hate it =c

Russian troops getting into Ukraine..man.

This is going to be a high-risk situation for the Ukrainians.

yeah no kidding

also

Ukraine's prime minister has said he will ask parliament to put the country on a path towards Nato membership.

gg

Edited by Euklyd

Pretty sure that exact same thing was posted yesterday

I haven't been paying that much attention to it. But that sucks for the Ukrainians

which exact same thing?

this thing is new as of like

less than 8 hours ago

Many journalists are dying this month ;___;7 Such a way to be a true journalist

NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organization right? I'm not sure what it does, but I think it involves most of Europe and North America except Mexico (?) not sure really

I'm hating myself so much. I was given plenty of chances yet i always mess things up and screw it all, by procrastinating, playing video games, wasting time on the internet... i hate the internet, i really do, it makes me angry, it shows the worst of human nature. Yet, i'm still extremely addicted to it (biggest proof being that i'm here rather than sleeping when i know i should be doing that). I'm literally having terrible existencial anger. My mind is crawling with terrible thoughts, the worst sort of thoughts one can have. To start with, suicidal ones. I'd never do it, but man, do i not think that sort of stuff, just because i'm angry at myself. I wonder if i'll ever be able to be successful. My life is a joke. I'm almost graduating university but i never did any internship. I can't do my graduation project. I don't have friends. I can't stay over an hour away from the internet. I can't talk with people without being extremely awkward. I don't get enough sleep. I don't do what i'm supposed to do. A couple of bad reviews on a greatly rated game i insecurely like is enough to make my anger even worse... lol i'm a pathetic person. oh well, at least i think i look sort of good. I like looking at myself in the mirror, specially when i'm shirtless. Who cares about that when i have the worst sort of personality, though? I'm a big loser. Also THAT thing is driving me insane. I wish i could deal with it but i can't. Even if i did what sooner or later i'll have to do, it's not like it's make any difference when i'm an awakward introvert with no friends or social life, and most of what i want wouldn't happen anyway because of how it is. Every time i look at what i want i get sad and it hurts inside. I have a lot of issues. Also, my anxiety sucks terribly. I need to go back to therapy.  

Edited by Nobody

Alb posted yesterday that Russian troops were in Ukraine

it's much more blatant now

yesterday it was strong evidence

now it's everything but official

also as of today they've made huge advances or s/t

and the UN Security Council has called an emergency session because ??? since Russia has veto

That Shulk trailer though

it's much more blatant now

yesterday it was strong evidence

now it's everything but official

also as of today they've made huge advances or s/t

and the UN Security Council has called an emergency session because ??? since Russia has veto

Ah, I see

I think I would die if I was subjected to that

You lucky welsh bastard. Does it really rain so much there?

So weird.

Tbf tho, I've had some pretty weird dreams myself, I just often forget them >_>

YEAH

cold temperatures are the best

KIM. STOP BEING AWESOME. I CAN'T SAY YOU SUCK IF YOU SAY SOMETHING SO TRUE

oh yeah double birthday todayy

Triple, my cute little nephew has his birthday too <3