you guys are great

Who.

you've probably already noticed but

none other than I, the most dastardly of goons

Okay, tell me when you're ready.

I don't believe I have your FC though.

Okay, my Internet is being terrible.

I can't connect...

As soon as I figure out what's my error in the password (because we wrote it wrong once and it seems another error is present.

Really?

Looks kinda generic tbh. The world looks good and the characters too, but I'm worried over the story. Most fantasy games I played so far were pretty bland Edited by Battora

Looks kinda generic tbh. The world looks good and the characters too, but I'm worried over the story. Most fantasy games I played so far were pretty bland

Well not much was shown. :/

I am interested in how the story will play out, given that the original really only left one plot thread at the end to go off of for the sequel.

I'm also hoping the plot will be better written overall, but I think that's a given.

Well not much was shown. :/

I am interested in how the story will play out, given that the original really only left one plot thread at the end to go off of for the sequel.

I'm also hoping the plot will be better written overall, but I think that's a given.

Well, problem is that unless explicitly shown otherwise, I sorta assume the story will be generic. Most games who are built like this, having the pritagonist run from kingdom to kingdom are filled with tropes, and if it were to stand out, at least something should be noticeable in the trailers. I won't dismiss it, but it us always the best choice to lessen the hype

I wonder about that given. Sequels are often immensly worse (Dragon Age 2 just as an example)

@Bal

You majored in physics, right? How much harder is the material studied in a college than the one in a high school? High school physics are still easy, but I want to know what will await me