• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Bal

At the LHC eh? Sounds as if it was fun

Aside from that though, watch Spice and Wolf if you haven't already. It's really good.

My main gripe would be the unbearably slow progression in romance, but the workd-building and the character interactions nake up for that. The start is terrible however

It was.

I watched S&W as it aired, actually. Really enjoyed the economics. Horo is also adorable.

Guys, a question.

If you were to invite some old friend to lunch at your house, and had a family that speaks two languages (the more used one, which the invited person doesn't understand, and another one that the invited guy understands), would you find it rude if your family members were to constantly talk in the first one when talking to each other?

My parents invited him, and while I kept talking solely in the language he understands, my sisters kept talking in the one he doesn't, andit annoyed the hell out of me. He wasn't even my friend, but I found it terribly rude

You do realize you aren't gonna change my opinions

You do realize that I was joking? M8, I can't forve you anyways

It was.

I watched S&W as it aired, actually. Really enjoyed the economics. Horo is also adorable.

Oh, nice. I'm reading the novels, and the more I read, the more I love this crazy wolf. Although surprisingly, Lawrence is good too, and has a proper and interesting personality. Sadly, most mcs nowadays suck

GLAC

Answer meeee plz

Edited by Battora

Guys, a question.

If you were to invite some old friend to lunch at your house, and had a family that speaks two languages (the more used one, which the invited person doesn't understand, and another one that the invited guy understands), would you find it rude if your family members were to constantly talk in the first one when talking to each other?

My parents invited him, and while I kept talking solely in the language he understands, my sisters kept talking in the one he doesn't, andit annoyed the hell out of me. He wasn't even my friend, but I found it terribly rude

I would say...yes. It could easily be seen as talking behind your back, yet more mocking.

Oh, nice. I'm reading the novels, and the more I read, the more I love this crazy wolf. Although surprisingly, Lawrence is good too, and has a proper and interesting personality. Sadly, most mcs nowadays suck

Mcs? What does McDonalds have to do with this?

I would say...yes. It could easily be seen as talking behind your back, yet more mocking.

Mcs? What does McDonalds have to do with this?

ANON! FINALLY A GOD GUY APPEARED

My thoughts exactly. Problem is that I was unable to say anything during lunch without being rude myself

Main characters

You do realize that I was joking? M8, I can't forve you anyways

GLAC

Answer meeee plz

Answer what?

i ship it

McDonalds? Come on, you gotta have better quality control.

ANON! FINALLY A GOD GUY APPEARED

My thoughts exactly. Problem is that I was unable to say anything during lunch without being rude myself

Main characters

Well, I do quite like God.

Ah, yes, sounds like quite the delima...I can't spell that word. I would recommend just casually asking about speaking the language he understands, but I do not understand Italian culture, so I don't know if that would be acceptable.

I see. So, Ronald McDonald and friends?