• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

McDonalds? Come on, you gotta have better quality control.

Well, I do quite like God.

Ah, yes, sounds like quite the delima...I can't spell that word. I would recommend just casually asking about speaking the language he understands, but I do not understand Italian culture, so I don't know if that would be acceptable.

I see. So, Ronald McDonald and friends?

Abusing my typos >_>

*dilemma, no?

Well, I didn't do that because if he had heard me saying it, he'd have been even more aware of it, and would probably have taken it worse than need be. If I had said it in the other language, not only would I have been a hypocrite, but the guy would have noticed the sudden change, which is undesirable as well. If only my sisters had been decent enough to notice it from the very beginning *sigh*

Indeed

Then just stop the conversation

But but bored

And surprise surprise, I don't dislike talking to you Breeze

Answer what?

The question about whether it is rude to etc

Abusing my typos >_>

*dilemma, no?

Well, I didn't do that because if he had heard me saying it, he'd have been even more aware of it, and would probably have taken it worse than need be. If I had said it in the other language, not only would I have been a hypocrite, but the guy would have noticed the sudden change, which is undesirable as well. If only my sisters had been decent enough to notice it from the very beginning *sigh*

Indeed

But but bored

And surprise surprise, I don't dislike talking to you Breeze

The question about whether it is rude to etc

Can't find it.

Can't find it.

Guys, a question.

If you were to invite some old friend to lunch at your house, and had a family that speaks two languages (the more used one, which the invited person doesn't understand, and another one that the invited guy understands), would you find it rude if your family members were to constantly talk in the first one when talking to each other?

My parents invited him, and while I kept talking solely in the language he understands, my sisters kept talking in the one he doesn't, andit annoyed the hell out of me. He wasn't even my friend, but I found it terribly rude

Can't find it.

Guys, a question.

If you were to invite some old friend to lunch at your house, and had a family that speaks two languages (the more used one, which the invited person doesn't understand, and another one that the invited guy understands), would you find it rude if your family members were to constantly talk in the first one when talking to each other?

My parents invited him, and while I kept talking solely in the language he understands, my sisters kept talking in the one he doesn't, andit annoyed the hell out of me. He wasn't even my friend, but I found it terribly rude

Depends on age.

I once knew a 4/5 year old who spoke only Vietnamese. I didn't find him rude.

The rest of his family spoke English to me and I was fine. If they tried telling me something in Vietnamese, I'd find it rude.

Abusing my typos >_>

*dilemma, no?

I tend to do that.

Yes, I believe so.

Very true. Oh well, people will be people.

Don't you hate bloody topics?

Since when are you British?

i would prefer to talk about the LORD tbh

Alright then, just give me a moment to prepare.

Depends on age.

I once knew a 4/5 year old who spoke only Vietnamese. I didn't find him rude.

The rest of his family spoke English to me and I was fine. If they tried telling me something in Vietnamese, I'd find it rude.

One sister is 15

The second one is 28

The oldest one is 30

Although the 30 years old one did always talk in the right language...thankfully