Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

@Steve: ;___; so I'm at my grandma's house. When my little cousin looks at my face, she keeps crying crai

Oh man, by chance... do you happen to resemble her?

And it's likely by looking at you, she remembers the all good times you all shared.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol xD

Someone should make a Pokémon hack with FE Characters as the gym leaders/elite four.

Uh, let's see.

Rock- Seliph

Water- Eirika

Electric- Robin

Grass- Lyn

Poison- Micaiah

Psychic- Celica

Fire- Roy

Ground- Hector

Eliwood- Ice

Alm- Fighting

Sigurd- Ghost

Ephraim- Dragon

Champion- Marth

@Steve: Not at all. This has been occuring since she was born, so they make a joke that my face is too disturbing for her to look at. uwu;; There was only one good time she didn't cry and that was when I was babysitting her for the day

Someone should make a Pokémon hack with FE Characters as the gym leaders/elite four.

Uh, let's see.

Rock- Seliph

Water- Eirika

Electric- Robin

Grass- Lyn

Poison- Micaiah

Psychic- Celica

Fire- Roy

Ground- Hector

Eliwood- Ice

Alm- Fighting

Sigurd- Ghost

Ephraim- Dragon

Champion- Marth

Now that's messed up. but a bit funny

Lol a light magic user as poison typeI probably couldn't even run a mile in that amount of time... =o

Izuka, and how her tactics become more extreme.

Considered making her Psychic.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

@Steve: Not at all. This has been occuring since she was born, so they make a joke that my face is too disturbing for her to look at. uwu;; There was only one good time she didn't cry and that was when I was babysitting her for the day

Aww, so it wasn't the situation but an occuring thing? >_> I know the feeling, all the kids and some adults seem to clear a path when I show up, or get real quiet. I know I can be tough to deal with... but it's not that bad...

@Steve: ;___; so I'm at my grandma's house. When my little cousin looks at my face, she keeps crying crai

Poor cousin Kitty...

She's probably just not used to seeing you. Thatshe didn't cry the one time you were babysitting hints that she needs more exposure to you

Mmm...

I see.

Hey john, everything alright? You seem lost in thought...

Aww, so it wasn't the situation but an occuring thing? >_> I know the feeling, all the kids and some adults seem to clear a path when I show up, or get real quiet. I know I can be tough to deal with... but it's not that bad...

My cousins from Germany and even my nephew was scared of me at first, by now he wants to play whenever he sees me, and the cousins do as well.

An intimidating appearance can easily be changed by spending a bit of time with the individual in question

An intimidating appearance can easily be changed by spending a bit of time with the individual in question

In all honesty... though I somewhat find it strange, I don't really mind it.