• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I like the Chimchar line.

Also I'm going to explain my disappearing now.

[spoiler=My life is awful]So, I used to be generally happy. Odd, weird....freaky... but happy.

Then all of a sudden I'm put under a lot of pressure by various things, amongst them others pressuring me to stop with some of my stranger tendencies (lack of care for my appearance and others' opinions of me). I was proud of who I was, I didn't really find it necessary to change. I was told that since most people didn't do the things I did, I should stop doing them.

My temper wound up becoming very hair-trigger as a result of the stress. I became angry and physically aggressive very easily. Only towards one person though.

I've been disappearing because I've had to deal with all this, and however long that continues is debatable.

I'm sorry for lying about being fine, but now you all know the truth, so...

treecko

good girl

Treecko is my favorite(especialy Sceptile) next is either Bulbasaur or Empoleon

And I got Bravely Default today. Probably won't play it right now though

I resisted the urge to spend all my money on it yesterday while I was in a bookstore

[spoiler=My life is awful]So, I used to be generally happy. Odd, weird....freaky... but happy.

Then all of a sudden I'm put under a lot of pressure by various things, amongst them others pressuring me to stop with some of my stranger tendencies (lack of care for my appearance and others' opinions of me). I was proud of who I was, I didn't really find it necessary to change. I was told that since most people didn't do the things I did, I should stop doing them.

My temper wound up becoming very hair-trigger as a result of the stress. I became angry and physically aggressive very easily. Only towards one person though.

I've been disappearing because I've had to deal with all this, and however long that continues is debatable.

Glac :(

If you want to talk, your fellow Ohioian is always here.

And you can email me too.

I... see.

I understand this fully.

It can be quite stressful to not be accepted for who you are, especially when they are trying to pressure you into changing yourself from the minority to the majority.

You don't have to be sorry... It's understandable if you wanted to keep it a secret. But I am glad you let us know.

And of course, you know I'm always here for you if you need someone to talk to.

I truly hope things do get better for you Glaceon.