• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Glaaaaaaac

I think you gave me the wrong Eevee.

Did I? I can give you a replacement tomorrow...

THE SHITTIEST STORY EVER

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/?i=kvca

Did I repay sir SecondWorld? How did the Shota killer and Sir SecondWorld escape the evil Empress!? Find out in the next exciting installment of GALACTIC FAST WAIFU WARS!

Did I? I can give you a replacement tomorrow...Did I repay sir SecondWorld? How did the Shota killer and Sir SecondWorld escape the evil Empress!? Find out in the next exciting installment of GALACTIC FAST WAIFU WARS!

Okay

But it's a TRILOGY

Oh wait

I never closed the tab with the story.

[spoiler=IT LIVES]

Graham Reshiram looked at the Big plant in his hands and felt Happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his Weird surroundings. He had always hated Kinky Lewdland with its tasteless, teeny-tiny trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of David Secondworld. David was a Jolly monkey with slimy foot and big nose.

Graham gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Brave, Naughty, water drinker with ginger foot and long nose. His friends saw him as a brainy, broad bird. Once, he had even brought a fine Glac Chaneon back from the brink of death.

But not even a Brave person who had once brought a fine Glac Chaneon back from the brink of death, was prepared for what David had in store today.

The fog teased like eating hawks, making Graham Sad.

As Graham stepped outside and David came closer, he could see the square glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want food," David bellowed, in an Adamant tone. He slammed his fist against Graham's chest, with the force of 3159 armadillos. "I frigging love you, Graham Reshiram."

Graham looked back, even more Sad and still fingering the Big plant. "David, I got nothing," he replied.

They looked at each other with Annoyed feelings, like two decomposing, dead dragons fighting at a very Quirky Shinpichu's Anniversary, which had jazz music playing in the background and two Timid uncles flying to the beat.

Graham regarded David's slimy foot and big nose. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered David.

"Please?" begged Graham with puppy dog eyes.

David looked Tired, his body blushing like a brawny, burnt biscuit.

Then David came inside for a nice drink of water.

THE END

WHY just WHY arent my fucking meds working

i still feel depressed and anxious. I still doubt myself when trying to do stuff. I still feel FUCKING USELESS. 

And to make it worse that fuckung persona 4 song is stuck in my head

now i face OUT now i hold OUt i reach out to teganfhajxkrnqhrodkqndbrejsk break away

Edited by Nobody

Oh wait

I never closed the tab with the story.

[spoiler=IT LIVES]

Graham Reshiram looked at the Big plant in his hands and felt Happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his Weird surroundings. He had always hated Kinky Lewdland with its tasteless, teeny-tiny trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of David Secondworld. David was a Jolly monkey with slimy foot and big nose.

Graham gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Brave, Naughty, water drinker with ginger foot and long nose. His friends saw him as a brainy, broad bird. Once, he had even brought a fine Glac Chaneon back from the brink of death.

But not even a Brave person who had once brought a fine Glac Chaneon back from the brink of death, was prepared for what David had in store today.

The fog teased like eating hawks, making Graham Sad.

As Graham stepped outside and David came closer, he could see the square glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want food," David bellowed, in an Adamant tone. He slammed his fist against Graham's chest, with the force of 3159 armadillos. "I frigging love you, Graham Reshiram."

Graham looked back, even more Sad and still fingering the Big plant. "David, I got nothing," he replied.

They looked at each other with Annoyed feelings, like two decomposing, dead dragons fighting at a very Quirky Shinpichu's Anniversary, which had jazz music playing in the background and two Timid uncles flying to the beat.

Graham regarded David's slimy foot and big nose. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered David.

"Please?" begged Graham with puppy dog eyes.

David looked Tired, his body blushing like a brawny, burnt biscuit.

Then David came inside for a nice drink of water.

THE END

best story/10

it needs to have a nobel prize pls

Http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/?i=gu0c

Shadow x Glac are a tragic couple

oh god