• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You know Kitty, this is literally my exact same thought.

And yeah Lux, I say this is fine advice.

I just find it weird that she would be posting on a forum when doing something like an interview.

<____<
You'll do fine

I think you're going to be fine, as long as you apologize

Are you posting here while doing an interview?

And what are you interviewing the person for? If his family situation isn't relevant to your interviewing subject, you might want to apologize and/or offer your condolences. (though I'd probably feel just as awkward in your situation, so I might not be the best advice giver here)

I'm typing up his quotes on the computer atm so that's why I'm somewhat multitasking between here. That and this is a scarier interview than the others ;___;

I'm interviewing him for a spread on foreign languages, though he just mentioned it out of the blue when I asked if it helped talking to any of his German relatives.

Though he said they were dead for..~200 yrs so I'm not sure what to say about it atm. Though it seems like the topic became more positive since he's talking about how he learned about his past generations!

Just say "IT IS ALL OK, FOR ALTHOUGH MY FAMILY IS ALIVE THEY ARE ALL DEAD TO ME." in all caps, of course. Actually on second thought, you probably shouldn't.

What great advice

You know Kitty, this is literally my exact same thought.

It's a text interview instead of a call so I have time to type more things. That and he gives really good (but long) responses. He hasn't replied in a while so I'm just waiting for his reply atm

Well if they're willing to talk about something so personal to a stranger,some might say you're doing a good job

Ugh I still feel bad

Baddies better watch out for my deadly uppercut ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

I'm great! A cup of hot choco has put me in a good mood.

How are yo--

;~; No, no you're doing fine!

You can express your sympathy, or switch topics.

What an op move!

Though hot cocoa sounds really good atm ;u; especially with the tiny marshmallows and everything

But I apologized and it seems like it was fine so..yippee!

aki!! :'D

you have way too many exams .w.

Whoa, I thought you were glace for a moment there.

Yeah, I do >< Though the only one I need to prepare for out of the four I have left is Chemistry. 2 are silly state exams that dont matter and are laughably easy anyways. The other one is a mandarin test, and im fluent so I dont need to worry about that.

Baddies better watch out for my deadly uppercut ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

I'm great! A cup of hot choco has put me in a good mood.

How are yo--

;~; No, no you're doing fine!

You can express your sympathy, or switch topics.

If you want me to help too

I have SHININGU BINDU

I'm typing up his quotes on the computer atm so that's why I'm somewhat multitasking between here. That and this is a scarier interview than the others ;___;

I'm interviewing him for a spread on foreign languages, though he just mentioned it out of the blue when I asked if it helped talking to any of his German relatives.

Though he said they were dead for..~200 yrs so I'm not sure what to say about it atm. Though it seems like the topic became more positive since he's talking about how he learned about his past generations!

What great advice

It's a text interview instead of a call so I have time to type more things. That and he gives really good (but long) responses. He hasn't replied in a while so I'm just waiting for his reply atm

Ugh I still feel bad

What an op move!

Though hot cocoa sounds really good atm ;u; especially with the tiny marshmallows and everything

Dont feel bad

You had no way of knowing,and maybe by talking about it it helped him cope and move on

Hot cocoa...If only it weren't Summer still

What great advice

Ugh I still feel bad

What an op move!

Wait, so he didn't even know those relatives?

And I see, regarding why/how you're posting here during an interview.

I think this is the best interview I had so far compared to all of the other ones. I somehow did it woo

Dont feel bad
You had no way of knowing,and maybe by talking about it it helped him cope and move on
Hot cocoa...If only it weren't Summer still

Hot cocoa is best anytime anyday! Though my sisters like making the house cold on purpose so we have a reason to actually drink it.

Wait, so he didn't even know those relatives?

And I see, regarding why/how you're posting here during an interview.

From what I could gather, he didn't know about them until taking German made him wonder about them.
He then went on this big search to try to find them to no avail, but he still plans to follow in their footsteps when he visits Germany and explore all over.

Edited by Koneko

Ugh I still feel bad

Thought so, but you shouldn't feel bad about it, they have the choice of whether or not to reveal that information, doubly so if your question wasn't even related to that fact, you're doing your job fine Kitty, says me, I think.

Though, I still think he's pulling your chain a bit.

I think this is the best interview I had so far compared to all of the other ones. I somehow did it woo

Hot cocoa is best anytime anyday! Though my sisters like making the house cold on purpose so we have a reason to actually drink it.

From what I could gather, he didn't know about them until taking German made him wonder about them.

He then went on this big search to try to find them to no avail, but he still plans to follow in their footsteps when he visits Germany and explore all over.

That seems like a waste of money

Why not just drink it

Yo, if you need help, i'll be in with a Superkick :D

If you want me to help too

I have SHININGU BINDU

Yes! Let us join forces to protect Kitty from the threat of evildoers!

What an op move!

It's so quick, foes never see it coming >:)

I wish I had some mar-- OH SNAP, I DO! Crud. I missed my chance to use them...

Well, I made do with a couple of sugar lumps ʕ•̫͡•ʔ♡

Nice. And the convo took a positive turn too. Awkwardness had departed :>

Thought so, but you shouldn't feel bad about it, they have the choice of whether or not to reveal that information, doubly so if your question wasn't even related to that fact, you're doing your job fine Kitty, says me, I think.

Though, I still think he's pulling your chain a bit.

Oh yeyy, progress on becoming a better journalist! He said he wanted to talk more later on if I see him at school for more info so I think I shall be set with this.

Though if he is, I'm just going to cry ;___;

That seems like a waste of money

Why not just drink it

idk they're 9 and 11. who knows what goes on in their noggins?

Yes! Let us join forces to protect Kitty from the threat of evildoers!

It's so quick, foes never see it coming >:)

I wish I had some mar-- OH SNAP, I DO! Crud. I missed my chance to use them...

Well, I made do with a couple of sugar lumps ʕ•̫͡•ʔ♡

Nice. And the convo took a positive turn too. Awkwardness had departed :>

Wow I didn't realize what shinpichu's and shockmaster's post was towards ;v; You three are lovely individuals

Too fast too furious for them eh?

Though aw, poor marshmallows :c Another time I suppose! Sugar is always a lovely substitute.

No awkwardness is the best type of convo yey

Edited by Koneko

Tomorrow is the first day of school and my bag is filled with things from last year

GG me

Surely high school won't be that bad

Also band is gonna be swell

Also I should probably sleep but I'll get to that soon enough

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ♡

Heh, hey Mei, how are you?

Oh yeyy, progress on becoming a better journalist! He said he wanted to talk more later on if I see him at school for more info so I think I shall be set with this.

Though if he is, I'm just going to cry ;___;

Indeed, sometimes that's part of the job, especially in search of the truth or becoming the best.

Heh, if he's young then... he was probably messing with you.

well, what went through you mind as a child?

'need to read more books'

'books are lovely'

Tomorrow is the first day of school and my bag is filled with things from last year

GG me

Surely high school won't be that bad

Also band is gonna be swell

Also I should probably sleep but I'll get to that soon enough

Ohh the big day is finally here!

Have a nice first day tomorrow Maron. o wo)/

I'm sure it'll be fun if you get to have some classes with the band folk

Indeed, sometimes that's part of the job, especially in search of the truth or becoming the best.

Heh, if he's young then... he was probably messing with you.

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever w- //shot

welp..juniors are weird these days

>_>, if I weren't in a weird mood I would completely do this.

These days? ...Kids are always... yeah I guess

'need to read more books'

'books are lovely'

Ohh the big day is finally here!

Have a nice first day tomorrow Maron. o wo)/

I'm sure it'll be fun if you get to have some classes with the band folk

I can only hope

I swear if I have any classes with the dumb kids that make up the popular crowd I am going to burn something

Wow I didn't realize what shinpichu's and shockmaster's post was towards ;v; You three are lovely individuals

Too fast too furious for them eh?

Though aw, poor marshmallows :c Another time I suppose! Sugar is always a lovely substitute.

No awkwardness is the best type of convo yey

Guess we didn't like the thought of people hurting someone so kind ^^

Heheh, exactly.

Those marshmallows will get their chance. I shan't allow them to go to waste.

I agree. It's hard when you have to deal with your own awkwardness plus the awkwardness of the convo. ;~;

Heh, hey Mei, how are you?

I'm feeling good and trying to make the most of my last week off before school.