Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

nighty night shadow

Aw man..I have to read that book this year too D:

pfff..'young lady'. though if you say so I suppose idkk

hm, what happened last years to make it underwhelming?

Of course you're not out of tune. I meant on purpose to kill their ears!

I keep doing that now due to what we have to do during temple haha

though what is..rolling your heels?

Not sure how to explain

Basically,instead of just walking,you kinda slide your foot onto the ground starting from your heel

Never had a class like that here. We talked about the subject in some classes, but having a full class dedicated to that subject seems weird to me. And infuriating in the case of our class

Didn't have an amazing day myself.

lucky you

What happened to you? I had tons of homework, a horrible practice, and the realization that I'm going to have ~5 hours of homework tomorrow

lucky you

What happened to you? I had tons of homework, a horrible practice, and the realization that I'm going to have ~5 hours of homework tomorrow

I failed my driving test and I've been feeling pretty shitty about it.

...so, what's the chainsaw for, and who is "Doctor"?

She wants me to play a horror game called Mad Father, and the Doctor is the aforementioned mad "father"

so she's hyping it I guess, I dunno. >_>

Kitty confirm.

Edited by Soledai

thx frient

that was a bit radical tho

haven't rly had the best day

I'll change it when HK says the new sigs are ready

I'm going to fail mine too man

I'm not a bad driver but maneuverability is just horrible

Where was Kim today

I was going to tell her that she's pretty swell

funny, I just showed up to TELL you something

I'm so sorry for yesterday / this morning / last night / whatever, I was being super dumb and I'm really thankful for you doing what you do

also you are pretty swell

If it makes you feel any better, I failed my first driving test too.

It was raining, so that helped to add to nervousness, and it fogged up the car pretty bad. I stopped at a red light, and was fiddling with the dials to turn the defroster on and look for the rear wiper button (I was confused and forgot that the car I was using for the test didn't have a rear wipers so couldn't find it and the fiddling took longer than normal), and apparently the traffic signals on the closed course are set at a super quick rotation and the light had turned green then back to red again by the time I was done (I just noticed it as yellow when I looked up). Anyway, I'm almost positive that was what tanked my score, because the parallel parking was decent (not great, I mean, fuck parallel parking), and I can't think of anything else that might have failed me.

It was a really shitty feeling, and when you hear everyone else talk about passing it just eats away at you. So, just know, that a lot more people fail those than you'd expect.

it's the mot confusing thing I've ever read

and that includes great expectations

well this isn't going to be a pleasant first half of the year crai

though I do hope your day gets better tomorrow graham!

Not enough engagement. Lack of hype. Places were rather dead.

Those kinda things that you'd think you'd find on a first day

Except they don't

Huh..how weird. Usually colleges are the exact opposite ono;;

Is it a smaller college compared to most?

Not sure how to explain

Basically,instead of just walking,you kinda slide your foot onto the ground starting from your heel

ohhh I know what you mean. my friends in band walk like that on habit now lol

not sure about those quotes you're throwing around there, but I guess it's not a big deal...

...so, what's the chainsaw for, and who is "Doctor"?

..hm? I suppose I didn't expect it was all. No biggie.

The "doctor" is the girl in my avi, named Aya Drevis. She's from a japanese horror game rpg called Mad Father.

I'm wanting to play it for old time kicks after I finish with The Witch's House maybe. Reason for the quotations..well. You'll see when I get the true end.

The mini chainsaw is an item from the game that you can use to kill things that might try to kill you :'D

Though if Sol's playing it like I asked him to, then you'll see it from his perspective

If it makes you feel any better, I failed my first driving test too.

It was raining, so that helped to add to nervousness, and it fogged up the car pretty bad. I stopped at a red light, and was fiddling with the dials to turn the defroster on and look for the rear wiper button (I was confused and forgot that the car I was using for the test didn't have a rear wipers so couldn't find it and the fiddling took longer than normal), and apparently the traffic signals on the closed course are set at a super quick rotation and the light had turned green then back to red again by the time I was done (I just noticed it as yellow when I looked up). Anyway, I'm almost positive that was what tanked my score, because the parallel parking was decent (not great, I mean, fuck parallel parking), and I can't think of anything else that might have failed me.

It was a really shitty feeling, and when you hear everyone else talk about passing it just eats away at you. So, just know, that a lot more people fail those than you'd expect.

maneuverability will be the death of me

funny, I just showed up to TELL you something

I'm so sorry for yesterday / this morning / last night / whatever, I was being super dumb and I'm really thankful for you doing what you do

also you are pretty swell

Theres no need to apologize

Everyone has bad days sometimes,I'm just glad to know that I could help

Now change your member title to "pretty swell" :P