Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Right two things.

Imma play Pokemon Ruby Destiny in three hours.

FA hack was amazingly bad.

With hilariously good weapons and hilariously hard bosses that often looked nothing like who they are supposed to be (you can't pass off Lloyd as Ashnard).

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

With hilariously good weapons and hilariously hard bosses that often looked nothing like who they are supposed to be (you can't pass off Lloyd as Ashnard).

Zephiel: No blink and mouth frames

Ishtar: Ok, but the sprite looks like shit

Julius: I can see that.

Ashnard: What the literal fuck

Ashnard in the original had a sprite.

Zephiel: No blink and mouth frames

Ishtar: Ok, but the sprite looks like shit

Julius: I can see that.

Ashnard: What the literal fuck

Ashnard in the original had a sprite.

Zephiel's was imported from FE6, so that's the reason for the lack of blinking, but the mouth lacks an excuse (I think, I always set text speed to max so I don't know for sure).

Ishtar... her portrait was okay at first, then she turned into Ursula and I was just: ...What?

Julius... I can see it, but I think they would have better off importing his FE4 sprite, honestly...

Ashnard was just What. That was a massive display of laziness.

Zephiel's was imported from FE6, so that's the reason for the lack of blinking, but the mouth lacks an excuse (I think, I always set text speed to max so I don't know for sure).

Ishtar... her portrait was okay at first, then she turned into Ursula and I was just: ...What?

Julius... I can see it, but I think they would have better off importing his FE4 sprite, honestly...

Ashnard was just What. That was a massive display of laziness.

Zephiel could've used mouth frames because Roy uses them. So does Ray.

Ishtar's is weird. Its off balance.

Julius's FE4/5 portrait shrinks when its in FE7. So...

And my reaction exactly.

Zephiel could've used mouth frames because Roy uses them. So does Ray.

Ishtar's is weird. Its off balance.

Julius's FE4/5 portrait shrinks when its in FE7. So...

And my reaction exactly.

In that case, they either didn't do all the importing or were even lazier than Ashnard made them out to be...

I didn't notice anything wrong with Ishtar, but that's just me. Whatever you say.

It would have been nice if they at least lengthened the hair a bit.

Also, I was so annoyed that Isadora was called Sarah. It's clearly Isadora as a Valk.

In that case, they either didn't do all the importing or were even lazier than Ashnard made them out to be...

I didn't notice anything wrong with Ishtar, but that's just me. Whatever you say.

It would have been nice if they at least lengthened the hair a bit.

Also, I was so annoyed that Isadora was called Sarah. It's clearly Isadora as a Valk.

Its a community hack.

Ace and his friends replace the characters in game.

So Sarah=Priscilla in this case.

Its a community hack.

Ace and his friends replace the characters in game.

So Sarah=Priscilla in this case.

Her portrait sprite looked like Isadora. Wait, no, it was Isadora's portrait.

Though I admittedly liked the weapon icons.

Her portrait sprite looked like Isadora. Wait, no, it was Isadora's portrait.

Though I admittedly liked the weapon icons.

...Eh?

Most of them are the same. You mean the special ones?

And yeah. All the characters use regular FE7 portraits.

...Eh?

Most of them are the same. You mean the special ones?

And yeah. All the characters use regular FE7 portraits.

What's the point of 'replacing' them, then? Since the story is still the same for the most part, there isn't much difference from calling them 'Isadora' or something similar.

Yes, I do. Ashnard's sword's icon (i forget the name) looked like it did in FE9, etc.

What's the point of 'replacing' them, then? Since the story is still the same for the most part, there isn't much difference from calling them 'Isadora' or something similar.

Yes, I do. Ashnard's sword's icon (i forget the name) looked like it did in FE9, etc.

They're all based off of his real life friends/family and such.

So they didn't bother editing the portraits. I guess we're just proving how lazy it was, lol.

Oh, yeah. On the inheritance patch, did anyone go Batre and/or Sacae? Since I always go Enchidna (I like Lalum more than Elphin)/Illia (PEGGIES), I'm curious how the other routes went for you.

Enemy stats are calculated using growths and bases built into classes, so I'll buff class growths by 1.25 times for now. Plugging it all in will take me awhile, though.

One non inheritance character was buffed, that character being Sophia. She still manages to suck, I could barely get her leveled via the Arena just to promote. She's also one of the characters to have a new support, that being her A rank with Roy. ...I like Sophia, okay? But yeah, I'll probably give everyone who isn't gen II a x1.25 buff to their growth. The FE4 formula being Child's growth=Dominant parent's growth + (Non-dominant parent's growth/2), this should give them a buff, but not as high as the kids.

Do you know when the next patch will be up Glac? Also, I'm gonna test out the latest patch you've sent me, are you free to watch it right now so we can see how it is like?

Do you know when the next patch will be up Glac? Also, I'm gonna test out the latest patch you've sent me, are you free to watch it right now so we can see how it is like?

I can watch at the moment, I was cleaning a few minutes ago though.

The next patch will be up after I put every non-inheritance character's growth (including the enemies) into an Excel spreadsheet, run them through calculations, and hack them in. It will take awhile, I assure you. I'm going to save supports for last, since I haven't downloaded the FEditor patch to make it work with FE6 yet.

I can watch at the moment, I was cleaning a few minutes ago though.

The next patch will be up after I put every non-inheritance character's growth (including the enemies) into an Excel spreadsheet, run them through calculations, and hack them in. It will take awhile, I assure you. I'm going to save supports for last, since I haven't downloaded the FEditor patch to make it work with FE6 yet.

Ahh okay then, since you are able to watch, i'll go ahead and play the latest patch in a bit. I'll be starting a new game also.

So you can have the barrier and Light magic Lilina? Not much is different about the early game, especially since Flux isn't available to give to Lugh for quite some time.

It's mainly for more testing of growths, and enemy composition.

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)