• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh? So it's true? I mean, I remember how she said her voice would be ok if she were a guy, so idk

Siiiiiiigh all I actually know for sure was that at first I knew J as a guy then suddenly as a girl. I apparently missed out on something important so I got pretty confused for a while ;u;

I guess based on these past couple posts I still am confused

Edited by Freohr Datia

If I were an insensitive person I would post that quote about how men can't control their dicks and it's evil when something like a public boner happens and men are cursed

But in any case,I can understand that

I tend to think a lot about how insecure the average man is:always needing to keep up his reputation of being manly and playing sports and having sex and chugging beer;you know"guy" things

I'm not a very typical guy myself,so I see where you're coming from.

I don't care about how others view me, frankly. Screw reputation, I hate alcohol, am extremely introverted, mediocre at sports and in general the opposite of what a man 'should' be, aside from looks perhaps (beard, oh yes)

Really, I think it is silly to be focused on appearing 'the right way', let people be however they want to for chrissake

"Brawl really WAS more of a Kirby game with other Nintendo characters."

So typical lol

It's one of their most famous songs

but ok

Lol.

Siiiiiiigh all I actually know for sure was that at first I knew J as a guy then suddenly as a girl. I apparently missed out on something important so I got pretty confused for a while ;u;I guess based on these past couple posts I still am confused

As someone who has heard his voice... He's a guy.

Siiiiiiigh all I actually know for sure was that at first I knew J as a guy then suddenly as a girl. I apparently missed out on something important so I got pretty confused for a while ;u;

I guess based on these past couple posts I still am confused

its otay

Siiiiiiigh all I actually know for sure was that at first I knew J as a guy then suddenly as a girl. I apparently missed out on something important so I got pretty confused for a while ;u;I guess based on these past couple posts I still am confused

Well, me too now :<

I don't care about how others view me, frankly. Screw reputation, I hate alcohol, am extremely introverted, mediocre at sports and in general the opposite of what a man 'should' be, aside from looks perhaps (beard, oh yes)

Really, I think it is silly to be focused on appearing 'the right way', let people be however they want to for chrissake

I remember being paranoid about what people thought of me as a kid;I guess I still kind of am,because whenever I don't know why people that aren't my friends are laughing I feel like they're laughing at me for some reason

But yeah,I don't know when,but one day the epiphany of"do these people even matter" hit me like an 18-wheeler

basically this

I would like for this not to be a conversation guys.

I agree;if we're going to talk about this,the least we can do is not single out a specific person as the subject,especially when they're not here

I agree;if we're going to talk about this,the least we can do is not single out a specific person as the subject,especially when they're not here

I have other reasons for saying that; Not because of the conversation mind

So about J being transgender...

Do not ever joke around with me with this subject, if you were transgender and you wanted to be a girl, would you like people to mess around with how you feel?

No? I thought so.

I remember being paranoid about what people thought of me as a kid;I guess I still kind of am,because whenever I don't know why people that aren't my friends are laughing I feel like they're laughing at me for some reason

But yeah,I don't know when,but one day the epiphany of"do these people even matter" hit me like an 18-wheeler

One of the reasons why I don't like going to school is because I dislike my classmates, or most of them. There is my perhaps best fruend there too, but I talk to him everyday anyways. My problem with my class is that most are obsessed with party, showing off, and booze, whereas I'm the quiet kid who hardly talks. And you know what, it is exactly because I stayed true to myself that they don't annoy me. I mean, they know how I am, so they usually greet me and then go searching their friends. If I had feigned interest in partying and shit, they'd annoy me everyday, and if Ihad gotten scared about how they view me, they'd have started harassing me.

Rather than that, I'm insecure in regards to my friends. Most people bore me so I don't care about them, but if I find someone interesting, or if a friend breaks off contact for too long, I worry about it admittedly.not too much because I'm ultimately more of a loner, but still

I have other reasons for saying that; Not because of the conversation mind

Do not ever joke around with me with this subject, if you were transgender and you wanted to be a girl, would you like people to mess around with how you feel?

No? I thought so.

Oh,then I misunderstood;sorry for putting words in your mouth

And yeah,uncalled for Shockmaster;even if it was well intentioned,try to be more considerate,ok?

One of the reasons why I don't like going to school is because I dislike my classmates, or most of them. There is my perhaps best fruend there too, but I talk to him everyday anyways. My problem with my class is that most are obsessed with party, showing off, and booze, whereas I'm the quiet kid who hardly talks. And you know what, it is exactly because I stayed true to myself that they don't annoy me. I mean, they know how I am, so they usually greet me and then go searching their friends. If I had feigned interest in partying and shit, they'd annoy me everyday, and if Ihad gotten scared about how they view me, they'd have started harassing me.

Rather than that, I'm insecure in regards to my friends. Most people bore me so I don't care about them, but if I find someone interesting, or if a friend breaks off contact for too long, I worry about it admittedly.not too much because I'm ultimately more of a loner, but still

but booze is so good

I'm sorry, I just wasn't sure if it was transgender or an actual sex change or something else that hadn't occurred to me

I should have known it was stupid of me to get so confused and insensitive to even bring it up