• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

come to think of it, why am I even humouring you two? you two have no clue of who I truly am; just some secondhand notions that some of our more naive "friends" have passed onto you that you gobbled up like it was a feast.

this is fucking poetry

come to think of it, why am I even humouring you two? you two have no clue of who I truly am; just some secondhand notions that some of our more naive "friends" have passed onto you that you gobbled up like it was a feast.

I don't let others make my opinions for me,you know

And whether or not I "know" you is irrelevant;what is relevant is that you're considering something terrible;I don't care who the fuck you are,it will NEVER be worth it to throw everything away like that.Ever.

I know this perfectly well.

However I consider Internet!Poly a friend, and Internet!Poly is acting depressed.

And that annoys me.

Define "everything"

because it sure as shit doesn't feel like I'm losing anything if I die today

If you want to think you have nothing to live for,then everything is the future.No matter what you believe or predict,you have no way of knowing what it'll hold;You want to throw away all that potential for happiness?Just like that?

so pitiful.

having a fit because i want time alone.

i do not believe in pity, so expect none from me.

what an egomaniacal brat you are.

you think that I'm pissed because of some little thing like that?

because you clearly don't know that I was having issues with family earlier that slaughtered the good mood I was in earlier and replaced it with contempt.

I've just gotten good at hiding shit like that now until I simply don't give a fuck.

Define "everything"

because it sure as shit doesn't feel like I'm losing anything if I die today

Then think of this from our prospective.

If you/Internet!Poly killed himself, we'd be upset.

And I'm certain there are some people who know the real Poly that would be upset as well.

Suicide in the end, has more effect on those who care about an individual than the individual themself, because they don't live to remember it...

Edited by Glaceon Mage

what an egomaniacal brat you are.

you think that I'm pissed because of some little thing like that?

because you clearly don't know that I was having issues with family earlier that slaughtered the good mood I was in earlier and replaced it with contempt.

I've just gotten good at hiding shit like that now until I simply don't give a fuck.

'Tell her that she was wrong to have ever tried to befriend me, and that she's well aware of why. Tell her she's won; she's rid of me for good, as the whole world will soon be.'
i don't believe in the senseless babbling of the depressed.
i learn from myself most never happens
so i'll see you tomorrow
and of course i have to think of only myself, because very few should be graced with my presence.

'Tell her that she was wrong to have ever tried to befriend me, and that she's well aware of why. Tell her she's won; she's rid of me for good, as the whole world will soon be.'

i don't believe in the senseless babbling of the depressed.

i learn from myself most never happens

so i'll see you tomorrow

and of course i have to think of only myself, because very few should be graced with my presence.

what's your fucking point.

you act as if you're the only person who's treated me like shit today. the only reason you have that before them is because I'm not in the mood to fight with my family /again/ today.

tch. egomaniacal little brat. go die in a fucking hole.