• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you should totally celebrate the end of exams with things like um

confetti and cake and ice cream or ice cream cake and all that good stuff o wo)/

That would happen after my final IB exams. These are just mocks (that actually determines my predicted score, so I have to work hard regardless. Also, Asian family :'D).

Though technically we do celebrate via formal, since we have that after this term's exams. Not that I bothered getting a partner though

Okay then, if you're not comfortable with that... I don't want to feel like I'm pushing too hard on it~

sigh perhaps someday I'll learn...

You crazy kids, posting over 30+ pages worth of stuff in a day

I know you said 30+ but I mean really.... it's way way more than 30 x3 Safety net? =3

That would happen after my final IB exams. These are just mocks (that actually determines my predicted score, so I have to work hard regardless. Also, Asian family :'D).

Though technically we do celebrate via formal, since we have that after this term's exams. Not that I bothered getting a partner though

Ohh no, the strict, stereotypical asian family too ;___; I wish you luck on those most of all Aki

Though is a formal like a party of sorts?

I know you said 30+ but I mean really.... it's way way more than 30 x3 Safety net? =3

pleas don't do math.

i'm too stooped

i wanted to say 100+, but i thought that was too ridiculous

Welcome to HHH

ya know

today ronnie was using the restroom and my dad yelled at him for locking the door

idk

poor little bro

then again at least he's polite compared to our dads who just leave the door wiiiiide open ya know

There's always 6500, 6600, 6666, 6700, 6800, 6900, 7000, etc...

The rest don't mean as much to me as 7000

I have claimed it and I will not miss it! ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ

...I know...I'm being lame. :P

must have been during the summer

Most of them, though there were some during school days IIRC but my memory could very well be failing me and I'm too lazy to check.

pleas don't do math.

i'm too stooped

i wanted to say 100+, but i thought that was too ridiculous

Welcome to HHH

Welcome to the outrageous HHH.

The rest don't mean as much to me as 7000

I have claimed it and I will not miss it! ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ

...I know...I'm being lame. :P

You better be sharp. People are always fighting for a spot on thousand pages.

Ohh no, the strict, stereotypical asian family too ;___; I wish you luck on those most of all Aki

Though is a formal like a party of sorts?

Yeah, its all fancy with suits and dresses and stuff. I've been to a few like that, I think its gonna be pretty boring :P Sure looks nice and elegant tho.

Though the after party with friends would be fun, because me and my friends are the type that play pokemon in the corner as a means of messing around; Rather than the wild partying I see other teenagers do.

yeah stereotypical asian families suck

Indeed. Mine threatens to block SF and Skype if I don't work hard enough. Its a pretty effective threat.

wow I know right

that is just the WORST

pops don't do this to us

it's awkward mango

Yeah, its all fancy with suits and dresses and stuff. I've been to a few like that, I think its gonna be pretty boring :P Sure looks nice and elegant tho.

Though the after party with friends would be fun, because me and my friends are the type that play pokemon in the corner as a means of messing around; Rather than the wild partying I see other teenagers do.

Wow those actually sound really really nice. Well seeing people all dressed up and spiffy-like that is.

Though it does sound like a lovely way to celebrate! pokemon 5ever mang

Edited by Koneko

Indeed. Mine threatens to block SF and Skype if I don't work hard enough. Its a pretty effective threat.

seriously?I do pretty well in school,so maybe that's part of it,but they just ask that I try to have a positive outlook and do my best;oh,and don't be afraid to fight back if someone is bullying you.