• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Dusklops how goes? someone was like, where's dusk*sobcry* the other day.

Going all right, I guess. Hopefully Jobseeker's helps me find a job real soon. Kinda bored of doing jack squat. You?

I know

Just as a warning before anything happens

Sup Dusk

Fair enough

Not a lot. Just hoping that these Japanese Smash demos that hold the final game nets us some nice info before the game comes out. You?

Going all right, I guess. Hopefully Jobseeker's helps me find a job real soon. Kinda bored of doing jack squat. You?

Fair enough

Not a lot. Just hoping that these Japanese Smash demos that hold the final game nets us some nice info before the game comes out. You?

Good luck with that, I take it you've been searching for one for a while already?

Damn, I am really tempted to get a wii u for smash, but money :/

About to go to a friend's house to marathon a great anime (Monster) so I'm pretty good right now

Good luck with that, I take it you've been searching for one for a while already?

Damn, I am really tempted to get a wii u for smash, but money :/

About to go to a friend's house to marathon a great anime (Monster) so I'm pretty good right now

Indeed. With no luck <_<

Smash for 3DS will be fantastic; Smash Run is shaping up to look like a neat pass time, there are challenges to play the game a bit differently at your own leisure, and, being developed by Namco, I wouldn't be surprised if the online worked well. Wii U is objectively going to be the definitive version, but that doesn't mean the 3DS version is going to be crap

Indeed. With no luck <_<

Smash for 3DS will be fantastic; Smash Run is shaping up to look like a neat pass time, there are challenges to play the game a bit differently at your own leisure, and, being developed by Namco, I wouldn't be surprised if the online worked well. Wii U is objectively going to be the definitive version, but that doesn't mean the 3DS version is going to be crap

Heh, poor Dusko :<

Well, considering I don't even own a 3ds, wii u seems like the better option. If I had a 3ds, I'd be happy enough with that version, since as you said, in no way is it looking bad. (And before anyone asks, I played Awakening on a friend's 3ds)

Heh, poor Dusko :<

Well, considering I don't even own a 3ds, wii u seems like the better option. If I had a 3ds, I'd be happy enough with that version, since as you said, in no way is it looking bad. (And before anyone asks, I played Awakening on a friend's 3ds)

]:

Wii U version will probably be your better option, aye. Few people on SF are going to get it on the Wii U, so maybe you can play it with them. I don't have a Wii U, so I'm pretty much limited to the 3DS version. Not that I'm complaining--it'll give me something to do down my father's

Zomg dusk

Yes, yes. Hello

Edited by DodgeDusk

Pretty okay for the most part, looking at some online classes that I hopefully am not too late to sign up for... and the job thing as well.

Heya dusk

didja see the new villager alts in Smash 4

ighYiNbrxu5HR.png

ibtv04W18RIYFY.png

Thanks, if the original plan doesn't get filleted and/or the classes I want don't magically fill up, I might get lucky and it be very soon.

Hopefully!