• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sounds tough, man. Would it help you to think of the finality of the event? And to like, try and keep yourself in check when you're talking? Or even thinking up what you can say before you go there...haha, I'd like to help, but I suck at this. Whenever I have to do something like this, I just mentally block all my nerves, but that doesn't work for everyone. Still though, I'm sure you can go through this wonderfully if you put your mind to it!

Heeey, no problem.

What I usually do is go into this journalist/business-like mode and literally throw out my fear at the last moment and talk as though it was for a job or something of the sort. I'm not sure if it's going to work this time though solely because of the discussion we're doing afterwards. I could try doing that, but I suppose I'll go with some of the things you suggested! No worries, trying to help is more than enough /w/

I swear it's like Kitty is hyping me right now >_<

No pressure

oops well

it's still true so : D

I should sleep

And since flattery is the mood right now

You're all as brilliant and as beautiful as the stars

But not in the same way;like the stars,all of you have different,wonderful brilliance and beauty.

Goodnight

/late responses to personality discussion

I don't think introvertedness entirely means that you'll be completely quiet in a conversation... So that maybe won't necessarily mean that if everybody here met it'd be real awkward and quiet? =3 Integrity scored introverted but from all the times I've met him, he's pretty noisy x3

And as for the accuracy of the test linked... I'm not so certain on its accuracy either (of course none of them can be perfect, but some are more accurate than others and I think this one... is probably on the low side).

As for how fitting ISFP is for me... I do tend to go with that one since I score that one most (I've taken these so many times, they just entertain me so much ;u;) and I just looked at a site that had the myer-briggs test but cost $29 to take... but they still gave the results for free! It was very descriptive and it seemed incredibly accurate. Even the "most popular careers" section for ISFP included the two careers I actually pursued before I got kicked out for a low gpa

The site even said ISFP is among the most likely to drop out of college ;~~~~~~~;

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

But I think it had meant from a lack of interest... and I did sort of have a lack of interest...

BUT YEAH I think ISFP is a pretty good fit for me.

0342d844af.png

Such low percentages~

I choose my avatars based on what I like to see, because I'll be seeing it a lot when I post, comment etc.

That's exactly what I do too!! =O

I like being artistic about mine as well~ I often try to make my themes match by colour-scheme too, rather than based on characters I like or have a crush on and whatnot ^o^

The themes I use often don't portray me very well imo~ The characters in mine all tend to be so graceful and elegant and calm looking.... but that's not really what I'm like so I wonder if they ever give the wrong impression x3

I just like making them pretty to look at ;u; I like looking at pretty things ;u; Yet the way I go about it almost makes me feel like I am too focused on beauty rather than character/personality ;u;

Wow such compliments

that's so sweet (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

stars are my weakness

Goodnignt to you Maron. Sleep well.

That's exactly what I do too!! =O

I like being artistic about mine as well~ I often try to make my themes match by colour-scheme too, rather than based on characters I like or have a crush on and whatnot ^o^

The themes I use often don't portray me very well imo~ The characters in mine all tend to be so graceful and elegant and calm looking.... but that's not really what I'm like so I wonder if they ever give the wrong impression x3

I just like making them pretty to look at ;u; I like looking at pretty things ;u; Yet the way I go about it almost makes me feel like I am too focused on beauty rather than character/personality ;u;

I've always wondered where you get your themes o.o

They all look super pretty.

9e1.png

hee~

I should sleep

And since flattery is the mood right now

But not in the same way;like the stars,all of you have different,wonderful brilliance and beauty.

Goodnight

=O

Aww~

Good night Maron itwasmaronright?

edit: ohokgooditwas

er

is

Edited by Freohr Datia

What I usually do is go into this journalist/business-like mode and literally throw out my fear at the last moment and talk as though it was for a job or something of the sort. I'm not sure if it's going to work this time though solely because of the discussion we're doing afterwards. I could try doing that, but I suppose I'll go with some of the things you suggested! No worries, trying to help is more than enough /w/

At least you can keep it for the presentation. SURELY, for the discussion, you can think of something afterwards! Just imagine it's the HHH thread...or something. Actually, that's probably terrible advice. My suggestions seem pretty abstract, in hindsight...but I'm glad to know!

There are merits to both sides, and I like to balance the two to gain maximum benefit

Wee~ Understandable

Sadly with the way my mind works I doubt I could ever mold myself into what I want ;u;

I've always wondered where you get your themes o.o

They all look super pretty.

I usually get them from pixiv!

Other times pinterest or google images~

Wee thank you~!

Night everyone, have a nice rest of your evening!

At least you can keep it for the presentation. SURELY, for the discussion, you can think of something afterwards! Just imagine it's the HHH thread...or something. Actually, that's probably terrible advice. My suggestions seem pretty abstract, in hindsight...but I'm glad to know!

Hm..well I guess I'll find out tomorrow how things go when I somewhat go with the flow at that part! Though yeah..comparing it to the thread might be an issue since they can look at you and judge you. Hopefully! Things will go well for that part.

Regarding the Introverted and shyness thing, there's no true relationship between shyness and introversion. Introverts are merely people who recharge by spending time alone and prefer to hang with a small group of really close friend than meeting tons of new people.Introverts are also usually more focused on the 'internal' word IIRC.

Hm..well I guess I'll find out tomorrow how things go when I somewhat go with the flow at that part! Though yeah..comparing it to the thread might be an issue since they can look at you and judge you. Hopefully! Things will go well for that part.

Good Night Kitty

Night night then!

Going with the flow sounds like the best idea. Though that's true... But good luck, either way!

Wee~ Understandable

Sadly with the way my mind works I doubt I could ever mold myself into what I want ;u;

Its not exactly molding into anything you want. More like, taking everything into account and making a choice off of that. Then again, its made me rather indeceisive and somewhat distant :/

Regarding the Introverted and shyness thing, there's no true relationship between shyness and introversion. Introverts are merely people who recharge by spending time alone and prefer to hang with a small group of really close friend than meeting tons of new people.Introverts are also usually more focused on the 'internal' word IIRC.

That's exactly what I read on the site with the descriptive results and with the test that cost $29~!

I'm not sure that the other test really described that very well or at all in the results I don't even remember if they described it or not~

Its not exactly molding into anything you want. More like, taking everything into account and making a choice off of that. Then again, its made me rather indeceisive and somewhat distant :/

Ohh =o

I couldn't do that either~ I do think about what I'm doing or what's going on sometimes but often I tend to act before I think, imo~ So I don't take things into consideration

That's exactly what I read on the site with the descriptive results and with the test that cost $29~!

I'm not sure that the other test really described that very well or at all in the results I don't even remember if they described it or not~

I read a whole book on introverts and how it can be difficult for them to have their voice heard in position of powers thanks to society placing extroverted qualities above those of introverts.

Edited by LuxSpes

I read a whole book on introverts and how it can be difficult for them to have their voice heard in position of powers thanks to society placing extroverted qualities above those of introverts.

I know, right?

Wow rood =<

So unfair =<

Hmm ALSO it's time for me to get some sleep, bye bye

Edited by Freohr Datia