• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i remember back in elementary school i felt so weird because everyone else chewed food with their mouth open but not me o.o

Right, and may I add, talking with your mouth full.

Just no.

it's probably just my desire to not bother anyone at all ever

I'm the same, I usually don't pay attention to it either, but I know the feeling.

Right, and may I add, talking with your mouth full.

Just no.

I'm the same, I usually don't pay attention to it either, but I know the feeling.

Thankfully, you didn't know my 6 years old self

Not bothering people eh? I'll be open for once, I'm not too focused on that. Very close friends perhaps , but otherwise I'm a... selfish individual. Never really liked people, as pretentious as it sounds, so I've never beenoverly concerned with pleasing all. I do what's necessary to not make them my 'enemies', but that's because it guarantees me some peace

Thankfully, you didn't know my 6 years old self

Not bothering people eh? I'll be open for once, I'm not too focused on that. Very close friends perhaps , but otherwise I'm a... selfish individual. Never really liked people, as pretentious as it sounds, so I've never beenoverly concerned with pleasing all. I do what's necessary to not make them my 'enemies', but that's because it guarantees me some peace

Lel

I get that, I don't like people either, so I opt to avoid standing out or drawing attention to myself, as far I can think of, I don't have many people I'd go out of my way to please. My stance on that last part is pretty much the same, except if all else fails, enemies we are, then.

Also, hey.

Edited by Soledai

Lel

I get that, I don't like people either, so I opt to avoid standing out or drawing attention to myself, as far I can think of, I don't have many people I'd go out of my way to please. My stance on that last part is pretty much the same, except if all else fails, enemies we are, then.

Also, hey.

Since I'm still going to school, I am somewhat forced to not piss others off, as, well, turning the entire class into enemies would be a very unwise choice. But what I do is normally limited to greeting them and at least answering when being talked to

I tutor sone in math and physics actually, but that I do because I like explaining stuff, rather than outright the will to please

I know you said that you sleep at other times too, but it still always surrises mr when you are up at such late hours

That said, hi

Edited by Kokone Kirino

Since I'm still going to school, I am somewhat forced to not piss others off, as, well, turning the entire class into enemies would be a very unwise choice. But what I do is normally limited to greeting them and at least answering when being talked to

I tutor sone in math and physics actually, but that I do because I like explaining stuff, rather than outright the will to please

I know you said that you sleep at other times too, but it still always surrises mr when you are up at such late hours

That said, hi

Oh I see, the bare minimum is just about what I do with non-friends as well.

But fancy that, as much as I don't like people, I like to talk and have some conversations and all that. one of those more humorous contradictions.

Heh, these eyes see all I usually get up... or active at least, around the time people clock out for the night.

How goes