• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i see...i thought carefully about what i should say to glac and she doesn't even respond to it...

T_T

i'm sorry, does anyone even want me in this thread still? or is it smarter to just go?

on second thought, don't answer that i'll just...

blugh.

*drags you back*

Stop.

i see...i thought carefully about what i should say to glac and she doesn't even respond to it...

T_T

i'm sorry, does anyone even want me in this thread still? or is it smarter to just go?

blugh.

i know that feel man.

i said at least 4 stuff and only the latest one got responded

T_T

blugh.

I'm ignored yet still stay

You're in Tehran, Iran...?

That's my dad's hometown...

Yup. I remember seeing you mention you're half Persian, so that's interesting.

Aww well, hopefully the memories are lovely enough to make up for it ;w;''

Rural areas usually have their own homemade food and not anything with chemicals, so that makes a bit sense. That and rural food has that homemade flavor for some reason that you can't get anywhere else.

Of course! The memories will live on foreverrrrrrrrrrrr...

Dude yeah, the all-natural food is so great. They taste like that probably because the products are natural and have that variety in diet because of their environment. I assume you've been to your fair share of rural areas and enjoy it too?

T_T

blugh.

Sorry, I just struggled to think of a response.

i know that feel man.

i said at least 4 stuff and only the latest one got responded

I'm kinda trying to respond to pages worth of posts.

Don't let your sister define what you think about yourself. Hope it gets better and hope you feel better.

I'm out, peace!

Bye.

Yup. I remember seeing you mention you're half Persian, so that's interesting. Of course! The memories will live on foreverrrrrrrrrrrr...Dude yeah, the all-natural food is so great. They taste like that probably because the products are natural and have that variety in diet because of their environment. I assume you've been to your fair share of rural areas and enjoy it too?

On vacation or do you live there?

God damn it you idiots...

do you want to set off my depression too...

Please no. :c

Of course! The memories will live on foreverrrrrrrrrrrr...

Dude yeah, the all-natural food is so great. They taste like that probably because the products are natural and have that variety in diet because of their environment. I assume you've been to your fair share of rural areas and enjoy it too?

That's good! Is there any memory that stood out to you out of all of the ones that you made so far?

I haven't went to any actually, other than to go to a camp last month. I usually just assume it cause of what they have to offer and such. Less pollution, less people -- much more tightly knitted with the people in your town and such I thinks! Sounds like a lovely thing to have though.

T_T

blugh.

its ok

People just don't know what to say is all

I would like to if there were actually people to play with ;_;

I am an actual person the last time I checked. Of course later on in "the story" I'm revealed to be the last surviving member of an ancient alien race, but for now as far as you know I'm one of you! A hume, humoran, hummer, meatbag. Yeah, that.