• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I am an actual person the last time I checked. Of course later on in "the story" I'm revealed to be the last surviving member of an ancient alien race, but for now as far as you know I'm one of you! A hume, humoran, hummer, meatbag. Yeah, that.

What a plot twist

On vacation or do you live there?

Live.

That's good! Is there any memory that stood out to you out of all of the ones that you made so far?

I haven't went to any actually, other than to go to a camp last month. I usually just assume it cause of what they have to offer and such. Less pollution, less people -- much more tightly knitted with the people in your town and such I thinks! Sounds like a lovely thing to have though.

Hmmm, well, there was this one time we went swimming. Snorkelling was the funnest thing ever, s2g.

Ahhh, but yeah, your assumptions are very accurate! It's very lovely indeed. 10/10 recommended experience for EVERYONE.

Hmmm, well, there was this one time we went swimming. Snorkelling was the funnest thing ever, s2g.

Ahhh, but yeah, your assumptions are very accurate! It's very lovely indeed. 10/10 recommended experience for EVERYONE.

Whoa, that sounds so cool! I wish I could experience things like that.

I shall think about that next time I go on a trip! My parents are considering letting me go on the journalism trip this year to my homeland southeast asia so that might be a thing for me ~

Whoa, that sounds so cool! I wish I could experience things like that.

I shall think about that next time I go on a trip! My parents are considering letting me go on the journalism trip this year to my homeland southeast asia so that might be a thing for me ~

Visiting the motherland?From the visits I've made to Ecuador

It should be fun for you

I wish our school planned trips that went outside of the US. Although I admit I don;t really like to visit my homeland. It's a nice country but not for me.

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

That game was a kick in the face

But not as bad as Capcom's latest move which was an OBVIOUS KICK IN THE FACE to all Mega Man fans!