• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Whoa, really? =o Well that's COOL then~

I can't even go through my own house without light because I grew up with a dad that always wanted it to be light everywhere, so there are always lights on all around the house at night. But that family can wander around so well at night and so they're really used to that house without needing to see and I can barely even do that in my own house ;u;

Heehee cheesy or not I'd love to do that too~ Hmmmm maybe if we left that tarp off the top of our tent when we went camping we'd actually be able to see the night sky from in there. But it'd still be better without a net cover hindering the starlight~ I never mind beasts ^o^ And I only mind bugs when they climb/crawl on me without my permission~ Otherwise I like watching bugs sometimes, even! =3 I guess I just like almost anything living, really~

Ooh cool!! It's nice to see so many people liking astronomy~ Though I guess that shouldn't be too odd that so many people are fascinated with what's way out there

I can say I'm one of those people who can navigate well in the dark, I can kind of see the... outlines of the objects in the dark, if you will.

I think I can deal with bugs if I have a decent tent and some high quality repellent, I'd watch bugs that don't have 8 more legs, invasive bugs deserve to be crushed.

I think in my area the worst that I have to deal with are deer, but I've only seen a few that have those ridiculous horns.

Heh, thanks, I'm mainly interested in the stars and space, but yeah, I have in interest up there ^_^

And somehow does consistently worse with each new update assignment!

Skype assessment test: C- ~ D

Skype mobile D+ ~ F...

*smh*

Edited by Soledai

though it brings up the question where the heck are you in the united states. skype can be better but then it kills the computer

Hmm... who can say..? I usually Run as Administrator with skype, and it corrects itself, but still... dunce cap for skype.

Nope, not at all.

I wouldn't get paid good either >>

heh ^^

Oh yeah, I hear teachers have bad salaries, I imagine only the joy of teaching can offset that.

^_^

Edited by Soledai

nah I'm good <: Implying stuff is very tricky to do at times

hopefully it's for the better and not for the worse!

the stories are lovely, and I wish I knew all of them by heart. I want to be able to be one of those old folk who knows all the good stuff about life. uwu

but nah, we all have different interests and such c: I didn't know you took a journalism class though, how was it?

Man, mountains seem pretty cool to study but then that risk factor throws me off at times like 'oh god I can actually die from this'. It's nice to see all sorts of people having a passion for it though. Volcanoes remind me of this one thing I saw where they showed a picture of lava (when it's dark and such) saying 'I know it will kill me and all but it makes me want to dip my hands into it and eat it. It looks so much like chocolate what is this' Meanwhile the earthquakes seem cool to study, but then I wouldn't want to see the effect it has on towns/cities and such ;v;''

That's the spirit! Go learn what your heart desires if you put your mind into it. Meanwhile, I wish cities weren't so polluted so we can see the night sky crai

Oh okay~ Tricksy hobbitses I mean implications

Awwww~ I really feel like looking into the stories now =3

STRESSFUL

;u;

Heehee I'd say my wish to become a vulcanologist was definitely more dangerous than anything~ That's why eventually I changed my mind when I learned I didn't want to risk my life! =D Omg yeah seeing all the damage and the people who had been hurt, lost their homes, or even died or lost loved ones... that would be pretty difficult to handle >~<

Ahhhhh yeah ;~~~; One of my dreams is to go to some isolated part of australia and look at the night sky there~ I was watching some documentary there and they looked at the night sky and oh my god it was gorgeous

But sometimes if I go somewhere even in Indiana that isn't covered in so much city lights the sky can be a bit more clear htan I'm used to seeing and that's pretty great too~ BUT STILL

AUSTRALIA

I WANT TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN

wow O:

thanks friend

You're welcome friend

Hmm... who can say..? I usually Run as Administrator with skype, and it corrects itself, but still... dunce cap for skype.

steve living on the moon has been confirmed but wow, that usually doesn't happen for me ono;;

Unfinished Battle is great. Shame it's used once in the game

This theme has guitar, piano and choirs among other things

Judging from the name alone, I'm guessing it's against Metal Face? I really want to play it, but I don't want to fork over money on a new remote just to play it <_<

And that's pretty nice

steve living on the moon has been confirmed but wow, that usually doesn't happen for me ono;;

Oh my, such a fast discovery, >_<; Heh, I remember when skype used to blue screen and mock me.

Judging from the name alone, I'm guessing it's against Metal Face? I really want to play it, but I don't want to fork over money on a new remote just to play it <_<

And that's pretty nice

It plays in one cutscene+battle where Metal Face appears. Dunban also joins the party at that point. Shame is that if you don't finish the battle with Metal Face before the song ends, it doesn't loop and instead goes back to the normal boss battle theme. (and why wouldn't spend a couple of dollars to play Xenoblade!)

Edited by LuxSpes

I can say I'm one of those people who can navigate well in the dark, I can kind of see the... outlines of the objects in the dark, if you will.

I think I can deal with bugs if I have a decent tent and some high quality repellent, I'd watch bugs that don't have 8 more legs, invasive bugs deserve to be crushed.

I think in my area the worst that I have to deal with are deer, but I've only seen a few that have those ridiculous horns.

Heh, thanks, I'm mainly interested in the stars and space, but yeah, I have in interest up there ^_^

Uh huh~ It can be easy in the parts of my house that have windows but in the parts that don't... I just couldn't do it ;~; It's even worse in there house because they live in a very very isolated spot, there's no light to shine through those windows so I can't see a thing even after my eyes try to adjust ;u;

Ahhhh my dad doesn't bother with repellent x3 But yeah I still am fine with them wandering around~

DEER

I wish I could see lots of deer ;u;

Weeee yeah probably my main interest is in the stars~ Which is why I'm fine just sticking to stargazing =3

Oh okay~ Tricksy hobbitses I mean implications

Awwww~ I really feel like looking into the stories now =3

STRESSFUL

;u;

Heehee I'd say my wish to become a vulcanologist was definitely more dangerous than anything~ That's why eventually I changed my mind when I learned I didn't want to risk my life! =D Omg yeah seeing all the damage and the people who had been hurt, lost their homes, or even died or lost loved ones... that would be pretty difficult to handle >~<

Ahhhhh yeah ;~~~; One of my dreams is to go to some isolated part of australia and look at the night sky there~ I was watching some documentary there and they looked at the night sky and oh my god it was gorgeous

But sometimes if I go somewhere even in Indiana that isn't covered in so much city lights the sky can be a bit more clear htan I'm used to seeing and that's pretty great too~ BUT STILL

AUSTRALIA

I WANT TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN

My favorite story involves the summer triangle with altair, vega and deneb (often referred to as the tanabata story)

But that is good! Wouldn't want you to get hurt or anything of the sort :c

I would understand wanting to study it so we can find out more about it but yeah..too difficult to handle, just like you said crai

omaigod, australia is literally the best continent in the world ;;;; my friend showed me some photos on his trip there and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's a dream to be able to go there but sadly the money involved is a bit..high ;___;

But yeah, there's some areas that are like that in Louisville (which is pretty good for the planetarium since it's right in that area) but yeah LET'S MAKE AUSTRALIA A GOAL IN LIFE WOO

It plays in one cutscene+battle where Metal Face appears. Dunban also joins the party at that point. Shame is that if you don't finish the battle with Metal Face before the song ends, it doesn't loop and instead goes back to the normal boss battle theme. (and why wouldn't spend a couple of dollars to play Xenoblade!)

DUNBAN. And that's a shame, really. And I don't want to spend roughly £70 (which I'm guessing is around 105$) on one game

Still going to do something for your birthday

rusrs

at least just save up so you can come over for the worldfest ;__;

Oh my, such a fast discovery, >_<; Heh, I remember when skype used to blue screen and mock me.

It makes sense! You sleep during the daytime where the moon is at the other side of the planet and come back when it's night over here cause the moon's over here D< I have found out your secret mwahahaha

But yeah, I remember those times. = w=)

SPOILERS DUDE

jk