Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

My favorite story involves the summer triangle with altair, vega and deneb (often referred to as the tanabata story)

But that is good! Wouldn't want you to get hurt or anything of the sort :c

I would understand wanting to study it so we can find out more about it but yeah..too difficult to handle, just like you said crai

omaigod, australia is literally the best continent in the world ;;;; my friend showed me some photos on his trip there and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's a dream to be able to go there but sadly the money involved is a bit..high ;___;

But yeah, there's some areas that are like that in Louisville (which is pretty good for the planetarium since it's right in that area) but yeah LET'S MAKE AUSTRALIA A GOAL IN LIFE WOO

Ooh, something to start off with~! Neato, I should look into it =3

Yeeeaaaaah~ Nooot quite worth it x3

Uguuuuuuuu pictures ;u; I almost feel like exploring australia through google images now but that'll probably make me feel even more longiiiiiiiing~

Ooh, a planetarium! =o Maybe I should visit one of those~ YEAH WE SHOULD! SOMEDAAAAAAY

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I still don't know what i want to do with my life…I like writing,film,acting,law,politics,music, and more

I don't know what i want to do

But you guys have these things figured out

Im admittedly a little jealous

DUNBAN. And that's a shame, really. And I don't want to spend roughly £70 (which I'm guessing is around 105$) on one game

Wait, it cost that much for a wiimote??

SPOILERS DUDE

jk

Shulk becomes the user of the Monado

rusrs

at least just save up so you can come over for the worldfest ;__;

maybe <:

I could do that! My presence enough could be a gift :L

Wait, it cost that much for a wiimote??

Well Xenoblade can be purchased new for around £40, whilst official wiimotes are around £30. I could buy an official one one for roughly £6, but reviews are mixed on all of them

I still don't know what i want to do with my life…I like writing,film,acting,law,politics,music, and more

i'm in college and i still don't know what to do with my life

we're both sailing in the same boat man

i'm in college and i still don't know what to do with my life

we're both sailing in the same boat man

I'm halfway through college and I don't know what I want to do with my life, and I don't think I ever will

When I played Xenoblade Chronicles I always used the Japanese voices... So I never really heard the english dub.

I'm allergic to japanese voices. The english ones were good IMO

Ooh, something to start off with~! Neato, I should look into it =3

Yeeeaaaaah~ Nooot quite worth it x3

Uguuuuuuuu pictures ;u; I almost feel like exploring australia through google images now but that'll probably make me feel even more longiiiiiiiing~

Ooh, a planetarium! =o Maybe I should visit one of those~ YEAH WE SHOULD! SOMEDAAAAAAY

I think you will like the story c: Involves two lovers who visit each other once a year and such!

But yeah..you rather not google it.

Then you find the more professional pictures that make you go in all awe but then you remember 'oh wait I can't go fudge' and it makes you sad in the inside crai

Do you guys have one nearby in Indiana? It's a pretty good learning opportunity when you want to find out star locations and such in your area!

LIFETERM GOALS AW YEAH. Now to save up money in the longrun.

I think it takes time for all sorts of individuals to find their passions really.

Some take a lifetime, some take less. It all depends on your experiences!

You don't have to know immediately, but it'll come sooner than you know it no worries /patpat

If I say yes I sound like a jerk

If I say no I'd be lying....

Hmmmm...

*throws Kitty into the TV*

The truth is fine enough, I wouldn't be offended by it. Well unless you thought I was a 5 yr old, then that's different but yeah!

oo persona world

maybe <:

ffff-

but yeah! presences are pretty cool too : D

I think it takes time for all sorts of individuals to find their passions really.

Some take a lifetime, some take less. It all depends on your experiences!

You don't have to know immediately, but it'll come sooner than you know it no worries /patpat

I dunno,i guess I'm just scared i won't find out in time, or think I've found something i enjoy only to find that i dont

But thank you.*hugs*

come on, do you expect me to believe that?. Next you're going to tell me

Fiora dies

There'r evil robots in the game

maybe <:

Well Xenoblade can be purchased new for around £40, whilst official wiimotes are around £30. I could buy an official one one for roughly £6, but reviews are mixed on all of them

Do you have any plans of getting a Wii U (or a new 3DS)? Cause you could get the wiimote/Xenoblade for those consoles.

When I played Xenoblade Chronicles I always used the Japanese voices... So I never really heard the english dub.

If you don't understand Japanese, you're missing out on great banter in between the characters. (and Reyn is full of great one liners)

I'm halfway through college and I don't know what I want to do with my life, and I don't think I ever will

*Proceeds to sail the boat of "Not knowing what to do with our lives" with Sisqo and Nobody*

@Kitty: don't think I answered your question but I do know the story for my RPG maker thing

I'll tell you later if you're interested

Oh that would be cool, thanks! Are you doing it via pm on sf or on skype?

Practising your f's, Kitty?

They are pretty cool, aye! :D

kieranpls

I dunno,i guess I'm just scared i won't find out in time, or think I've found something i enjoy only to find that i dont

But thank you.*hugs*

I suppose you make a point there..just don't worry about the future. You still have the present to be living your life to the fullest alright?

It's just that I'm surprised your birthday is like

Kinda close to mine

And no I'm not telling you the date

February 22th

Edited by Koneko

Do you have any plans of getting a Wii U (or a new 3DS)? Cause you could get the wiimote/Xenoblade for those consoles.

I wouldn't mind getting a Wii U in the future. And can't Xenoblade be played on the Wii U pad?

Uh huh~ It can be easy in the parts of my house that have windows but in the parts that don't... I just couldn't do it ;~; It's even worse in there house because they live in a very very isolated spot, there's no light to shine through those windows so I can't see a thing even after my eyes try to adjust ;u;

Ahhhh my dad doesn't bother with repellent x3 But yeah I still am fine with them wandering around~

DEER

I wish I could see lots of deer ;u;

Weeee yeah probably my main interest is in the stars~ Which is why I'm fine just sticking to stargazing =3

Heh reminds me of the last time I had a nocturnal flub, I ran straight into a table with a person sleeping in that same room, it was one of those kind of mid height tables with a lot of pictures and stuff on it. >_> too noisy

No repellent? Braver than me for sure. Just as long as they don't get too close to me, they're alright.

Heh, I'm kind of glad these deer are really docile, it would be terrible if the ones with the crazy antlers got riled up for some reason.

Ahh, that's cool, that's where I'm mostly interested too, though I also want to learn about constellations and other stuff like that.

It makes sense! You sleep during the daytime where the moon is at the other side of the planet and come back when it's night over here cause the moon's over here D< I have found out your secret mwahahaha

But yeah, I remember those times. = w=)

Ahh... so you've learned, you'll have to keep that a secret, or my agency will have to find you.

Heh, pretty spotty moments with me and skype, but I thank you for your assistance back then.