Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

No,really

100 % is an impossibility. Kim might be 95% introverted, but 100 % would require something beyond a shut-in. Not even the own family would be welcome. It is simply not imaginable

Hikikomori

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Kieran: idk man I just don't

@Mayo: Well that's something you should be asking Kim about not me. The test is based off of guidelines and not for every single situation that pops up so that might change up the results if that was the case.

Heehee, yeah I got 100% the first time I took it (but it's steadily been getting lower over time~)wee it was 15:21 and it was my 1521st post

I should take a real test at least once. Wanba see if those tests are perfectly accurate :P

The most accurate test I did so far is the one from mypersonality.info

Got 85% introverted there btw, which might be quite true in my case. Being introverted doesn't mean that one can't enjoy company, but rather that spending time alone is far more relaxing and calming. In my case, I rarely do anything with anyone so yeah

I have a strong preferrence for I, N and T on that site, J and P are pretty equal

Just did that test and got ISTP, which actually makes more sense for me than INTP. And funnily enough I got 95% sensing and only 5% intuition lol

Anyway I'm back

Also fuck you Mayora I saw that post you made in response to mine

</3

Hikikomori

I still can't think of them as 'fully' introverted. The human is a zoon politicon, aristotle wasn't wrong with that. No matter how much of an introvert you are, you'd need at least a minimal amount of interaction with others to survive (you would starve without getting food from the parents, which is already 'interaction'

Idk, it seems illogical to me that a person can be truly solitary. Hikikomoris often interact via internet, that would be another form of communication

The ghost effect

I'm leaving, I've spoken enough, I have absolutely no more business here.

Well, take care

Just did that test and got ISTP, which actually makes more sense for me than INTP. And funnily enough I got 95% sensing and only 5% intuition lol

Which is why find that one to be the best

I should take a real test at least once. Wanba see if those tests are perfectly accurate :P

I'd like to find out what I'm truly most like as well~ I tend to get ISFP most though (I've gotten three different results) and I looked at the results on a site that had the test with a $29 fee. The results seemed pretty accurate =o Even the "most popular careers" list included both the careers I had seriously aimed for when I was in college. Sites don't usually say that geology is popular among isfps so that made me feel good to read ;u;