• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Is the description accurate?

Hmm, overthinking it seems to be doing exactly what you're not supposed to do. These tests are more accurate if you go with your gut feeling before your brain manipulates you into taking the choice you'd like to be.

Oh, must have misread that >_<

B-but Fre, that still isn't good ;_; I-i mean, procrastination is fine, but I don't want to hear stuff like this ;_; But well, if you say so... just don't get depressed over it, ok?

What is the description for it?

I dunno I just did it because we had to for English class

I find it funny to see that talk about MBTI because I stumbled upon another free test that seems a bit more thorough.

[spoiler=Here's what I got as a result]
Personality: INFP
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

Edited by LuxSpes

Hmm, overthinking it seems to be doing exactly what you're not supposed to do. These tests are more accurate if you go with your gut feeling before your brain manipulates you into taking the choice you'd like to be.

Oh, must have misread that >_<

B-but Fre, that still isn't good ;_; I-i mean, procrastination is fine, but I don't want to hear stuff like this ;_; But well, if you say so... just don't get depressed over it, ok?

... Really? Often once I start overthinking something in the end I pick an answer my brain doesn't want to answer but sounds most accurate anyway.

/patpat

Yes it's perfectly fine by me. And I've had this knowledge for... probably a few months by now. Soooo if I were to get depressed over it, I probably already would have by now x3

I learned that truly in the end, I really just want to be the house caretaker =o The good waifu who keeps the house clean and tidy and prepares the food and cooks the dinner and watches the lil' kiddies. Because the reason I procrastinated so much was because I... just wasn't really motivated enough for what I was aiming for. I think I get more motivated by people I know and care for, which is why I think being the good housewife sounds best for me~! And afaik I might possibly also become in charge of the faaaarrrrrrm aminals weeeeeee

Breezy loves us too much to leave us

I didn't mean to say permanently, just temporarily, something I do too

I do

It helps when the only two people who care about me are on Skype a lot so I talk to them there

"us"

More like I love being a dick to people

Well, 'tis good then

You aren't though. In fact, I don't think I'd be wrong with the assumption that most find you fairly amusing

Hey

Anyone wanna showdown

Cause i kinda feel like it

Also dusk

You should have made a better effort to make this person look dumb or prove bottiness

I like playing along with things like this. Self-amusement

... Really? Often once I start overthinking something in the end I pick an answer my brain doesn't want to answer but sounds most accurate anyway.

/patpat

Yes it's perfectly fine by me. And I've had this knowledge for... probably a few months by now. Soooo if I were to get depressed over it, I probably already would have by now x3

I learned that truly in the end, I really just want to be the house caretaker =o The good waifu who keeps the house clean and tidy and prepares the food and cooks the dinner and watches the lil' kiddies. Because the reason I procrastinated so much was because I... just wasn't really motivated enough for what I was aiming for. I think I get more motivated by people I know and care for, which is why I think being the good housewife sounds best for me~! And afaik I might possibly also become in charge of the faaaarrrrrrm aminals weeeeeee

That might be true, but in that case you probably spend more time then you have to on such tests. Overthinking is just as effective as going with the first gut feeling, as the first impression you get is normally the right one.

That's good then. You really are more likely to worry about others than about yourself *sigh*

Oh, well, that's a goal too I suppose. And besides, everyone would want to have such a caring person at their side ~

farm animals? Why did I just imagine you with a cigar in the mouth while ordering the animals around. I mean, the image isn't even fitting, gawd

Personality: ISFP
Role: Explorer

You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, artistic skills and ability to improvise.

I find it funny to see that talk about MBTI because I stumbled upon another free test that seems a bit more thorough.

[spoiler=Here s what I got as a result']

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

Ooooh =o

bpNHN.png

"Personality: ISFP

Role: Explorer

You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, artistic skills and ability to improvise. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed."

"ability to improvise"

................................ NOPE XD

But I am still interested, I shall look further into it~

What is the description for it?

I dunno I just did it because we had to for English class

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

Well... I wasn't implying that actually =o I guess it did kinda look like I was, huh... sorry~

No need to apologize silly

It didn't bother me

[spoiler=Here's what I got as a result]

Got INTJ and Analyst

Edited by Kokone Kirino