• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What annoys me about that is that Lawrence starts to think he was responsible too. Frankly, I wouldn't let myself get manipulated so easily :/ Volume 3 as an example. Holo acted as if she was his enemy the whole time, and in the end blames Lawrence for not noticing how she was being 'helpful' to him. Her plan was rather risky, and everything would have gone smoothly if she had outright told him her intentions

What I like most about the novels so far is the world-building and the economic content. Idk, lately, the banter between the two seems to be either forced, repetitive and formulaic, or often even not that witty. Not bad, but I found the first volumes better tbh.

Despite what I just said, I do really like Holo, but yeah

Oi c

i have to ask again, how about maths and physics

It does get rather formulaic after a while. But what do you expect? Its the same guy RP-ing in his head. (By 'guy' I mean the writer)

Well, its still fun to read, so I do it for that. In later volumes it gets a 'plot' so thats nice too.

Dangit, I was trying to avoid that question. I am quite good at Math, but I don't particularly like it. I don't do physics.

It does get rather formulaic after a while. But what do you expect? Its the same guy RP-ing in his head. (By 'guy' I mean the writer)

Well, its still fun to read, so I do it for that. In later volumes it gets a 'plot' so thats nice too.

Dangit, I was trying to avoid that question. I am quite good at Math, but I don't particularly like it. I don't do physics.

I consider that a flaw, frankly. If I take Mushishi, I can say without a doubt that nothing in it (aside from same-faces syndrome) is truly formulaic. Keeping a work frish is a skill every amazing writer has, and I hope S&W won't ever become as formulaic as, say, Bleach or Fairy Tail.

S&W always had plot. The overarching one is ok-ish, the individual plots are quite nice though, the one aspect the writer managed to uphold so far. In what way did you mean that?

Get out No physics? ;_;

(You are forgiven for likiing medicine though)

Math is Love Math is Life

Tonton

Marry me

Now

!? Arthur! You're back ;u;

Kitty ! How are you ? How have you been ?

Btw, I noticed one of the characters in Hamatora is named Koneko (and your avi kinda looks like her)...

South Tyrol

With most relatives in Naples

Oh? Where?

Yes, I've been to France twice. One time I've been to Paris, which was quite the beautiful city

We had a travel with school when I was in middle school. We toured most of the important place (Naples, Florence, Rome... I think that's it, but I may forget some), and once with my parent at Turin to see my brother.