Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Its not because you're a girl>_>

You would all fuel the thread just as much if you were men

You realize this,no?

I realize that males can fuel the thread as well and there are males here who do fuel the thread

And this is excluding me being a smartass and saying EVERYBODY and including homing in on those who tend to do so more than others~

That doesn't change how it amuses me that whenever I see people talk about who is the life of a thread the list (or person) tends to be girls x3

Not saying they're wrong.................... like I guess I've been more active lately and you've only been around lately so I guess I can see how you get that impression, but usually I'm not saying a whole lot

But sometimes I think they're overlooking some people

(I could probably even list them if my poor memory and low observation skills are up to the task)

Yoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shuuuuuuuuud come on skype

Oh, I should do that yeah. I was kind of distracted playing Socrates Jones there for a bit.

If the novel comes through, would you like being one?

It was certainly implied. I definitely have some experience in the field, you know. I could cite projects/references if needed. :3

..yeahidk but nevermind that. does anyone have any good ideas for a good villain?

Perhaps someone who begins as an individual traumatized by an accident,who meets the protagonist

Despite having regressed into themself, the protagonist is determined to befriend them,and slowly thaws the ice king/queen

But at some point,the protagonist unwittingly reminds/recreates the accident,and the villain takes it as a prank,and believes their entire friendship was a sham just so they could pull some morbid joke,and relapses into their old trauma,before emerging and swearing vengeance upon you.

go to sleep

mhm; I'm wanting to do a futuristic society type of novel..not sure of that type of genre. science fiction maybe? idkk

but it will involve a department apart of the justice system that deals with supernatural activity and all too so that might help?

Wow that sounds like a character I might get attached with creating ;___;

hmm

Going from Shadow's idea, the main character could be part of a 2-person unit and his partner turns out to be the one behind most of the plot's events.

Also, if it fits with your story, it could be interesting to include a gray and gray morality, meaning that while the interests of the villain are opposed to those of the protagonist, he's not necessarily evil or 'black' in the case of his morality.

wasn't that a movie?

Pretty sure initial ally turns out to be main villain is a popular trope in tons of stories.

It was certainly implied. I definitely have some experience in the field, you know. I could cite projects/references if needed. :3

thanks friend, I'll count on you when needed! o7

Perhaps someone who begins as an individual traumatized by an accident,who meets the protagonist

Despite having regressed into themself, the protagonist is determined to befriend them,and slowly thaws the ice king/queen

But at some point,the protagonist unwittingly reminds/recreates the accident,and the villain takes it as a prank,and believes their entire friendship was a sham just so they could pull some morbid joke,and relapses into their old trauma,before emerging and swearing vengeance upon you.

I feel like I heard of this type of scenario but it sounds like a good idea! thanks for the suggestion maron

and go to sleep my god

hmm

Going from Shadow's idea, the main character could be part of a 2-person unit and his partner turns out to be the one behind most of the plot's events.

Also, if it fits with your story, it could be interesting to include a gray and gray morality, meaning that while the interests of the villain are opposed to those of the protagonist, he's not necessarily evil or 'black' in the case of his morality.

Interesting..I haven't thought of it like that.

Though something like that would probably need some research here and there.

Other than that, it seems like a good thing to experiment with. Thanks Lux!

No need to tell me twice, I know what's best.

Good night, Kitty.

Night Cheese

thanks friend, I'll count on you when needed! o7

I feel like I heard of this type of scenario but it sounds like a good idea! thanks for the suggestion maron

and go to sleep my god

After i wrote it it did sound familiar but i can't remember from what

But you could put a cool spin on it and it would be gr9