• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Since you mentioned paranormal activities and there was a mention of grey area (by I think LuxSpes?), I got a crazy idea. I don't know if it necessarily fits into your vision though, because it's so crazy. ;-;

Nighmare! Good evening. Any idea is fine, what did you have in mind? o:

You might want to check out this website

I specifically linked you to a page about character creation, but the site has a lot of resources for tons of different things when it comes to writing. Some of his tips might not apply to a visual novel, but you might still want to check it out.

Oh cool, it gives a detailed set on making characters. Thanks once again haha!

Edited by Koneko

this is a cliched concept but i want to make a vn that deals with a good man getting corruped in some way due to politics.(such as his rise to power)

Edited by Junk

Evening! Hmm well, I feel silly for this but it goes something like...

Science fiction and paranormal activity investigation makes me think the villain is an investigator, but they're really an alien in disguise. Throw in something about how they have the best interests of their race in mind, as humanity seems to pose a threat, so they keep humanity in check or something...

In reality, my love of aliens got the better of me.

Oh cool, it gives a detailed set on making characters. Thanks once again haha!

You're welcome ^^

I found this site sometime this summer and I've been 'advertising it' since I found it was really well done and it was all free!

(and I might be interested in playining your novel when it's ready)

Edited by LuxSpes

Evening! Hmm well, I feel silly for this but it goes something like...

Science fiction and paranormal activity investigation makes me think the villain is an investigator, but they're really an alien in disguise. Throw in something about how they have the best interests of their race in mind, as humanity seems to pose a threat, so they keep humanity in check or something...

In reality, my love of aliens got the better of me.

ALIENS WHAT A GREAT IDEA. I don't know how to do something like that though..I might try something like androids or cyborgs o wo)/ We'll see how it goes!

well they've only been saying it

EVERY FUCKING PAGE of this thread

I'm sorry

You're welcome ^^

I found this site sometime this summer and I've been 'advertising it' since I found it was really well done and it was all free!

(and I might be interested in playining your novel when it's ready)

and what a useful tool it came to be. I didn't think such a great resource would actually be found online o:

but yeyy now I got three people potentially playing it if I follow through with the vn