Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh hey Loki. How goes?

Yo~

Bored enough to post in this thread. :B

I was considering taking a spanish class this year, but I didn't have enough room on my schedule unfortunately uwu;; although I do agree that german is pretty awesome, haha

also hey ouo/

German is like, the most edgy language. Everything sounds instantly more pointy and awesome when said in German.

Just say this out loud!

Es gibt zu viele Tauben auf dieser Kirche!

Things just got 100% more awesome up in here!

TAKE GERMAN

/hides back into the shadows

Yaass~

Loki Laufeyson, take the class you enjoy, if you take a language that you don't enjoy. you probably won't learn anything so waste of time. I mean i'm being a hypocrite here considering i'm taking mandarin and not enjoying it but WHATEVER

I think you do not understand the sheer usefulness of the Spanish/Espanol language in the state of California, young ser. Enjoy it or not (and im not opposed to Spanish at all), it willl make life 394834934343748234 times easier regardless.

yeah I'm taking spanish for that reason to.

Spanish would be hella easy for me cuz i was exposed to it really early in life. (and my memory is long~)

I just never got formal lessons or anything like that. I never took it in high school because it wasnt required. Boy, how times have changed...Has it really been over 15 years...? Damn. I just...suck really bad at rolling my R's. Wow.

yep i'm sure they have. Although Spanish doesn't really interest me although it will be worth it in the end especially since the job i plan to get while require alot of interaction with people.

WUNDERBAR is also a cool word!

german is the best

AND HOW!

yep i'm sure they have. Although Spanish doesn't really interest me although it will be worth it in the end especially since the job i plan to get while require alot of interaction with people.

Its worth it to be usefully bilingual.

but you said hi to someone who rarely comes here, surely you must be outgoing :O

i would play that if i could invest the time, it does sound fun

that's the impression that a lot of people get from me at first, haha

I guess it's just easier for me to talk in a group .w.

you play mafia? o:

unfortunately the most we've ever gathered was nine people for a game ;u; I understand that everyone is busy with life stuff, though!

actually, i don't even know the rules of mafia yet xD

but i mean it sounds awesome, if you need more players, im down to join

and sorry was caught up watching madoka magica lol

that's fine, a lot of people in this thread have only played one or two games! most of our games aren't really serious anyway owo/

sure, I'll keep that in mind

and no need to apologize, I am just WORDS ON A SCREEN