• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's not the problem, the problem is how much of a big deal is made of it.

It's not going to lift you to heaven and it's not going to wrap you in silk and place you in pleasant euphoria.

Actually, to devil's advocate, the sound of some people's voices can trigger a state of relaxation and incredibly pleasant sensations. Bob Ross in his Joy of Painting, for instance, is a widely cited example of such.

You're totally right that there won't be any wrapping in silk, though.

A dead horse can take beating better than a live one tbf.

Is this a justification post?

Actually, to devil's advocate, the sound of some people's voices can trigger a state of relaxation and incredibly pleasant sensations. Bob Ross in his Joy of Painting, for instance, is a widely cited example of such.

You're totally right that there won't be any wrapping in silk, though.

You know, right after I posted I remembered that voices certainly can put you in a pleasant state, speaking from experience, so that's an egg on me.

Including what I said earlier, it is supposedly Cirno day, whatever the heck that means.

It comes from a meme spawned from the following image from the instruction manual to one of the games

6SdoKZb.jpg

Cirno is tagged with ⑨ and the corresponding バカ. Hence September 9th (9/9) is seen as her day.

probably not really important to you but FUN FACT

f8f5c707ff.png

OUR AVIS CAME FROM THE SAME ARTIST

at least my old one did

you probably already NOTICED

WHOA

That's so cool~! I'm glad the artist of my avatar knew how to draw such adorableness

I actually don't think I managed to find the pixiv artist for my avatar...? =o that or I did and I forgot ^o^

But yeah I love knowing about things like that~! Even if it's not very important I still really enjoy knowing~

Edited by Freohr Datia

It comes from a meme spawned from the following image from the instruction manual to one of the games

6SdoKZb.jpg

Cirno is tagged with ⑨ and the corresponding バカ. Hence September 9th (9/9) is seen as her day.

Oh, well the more you know.

So it's like a baka day?

@Arthur: Good afternoon to you o wo)/ But wow, such a multilingual prodigy o: I wanted to take Latin originally but I got put into German instead. I don't mind it as much cause the teacher's pretty cool!

I only learned Spanish for 2-3 years.

And even if I did German the longest, I don't remember anything...

Latin allowed for free bonus points, and was pretty cool.

But German would be more usefull.

Didn't you learn(ed) French too ?

Oh, well the more you know.

So it's like a baka day?

Yup, pretty much.

I don't know why calling Alice a ⑩ and making October 10 a tsundere day never took off though.

p5ss5Fg.jpg

I mean, it's not like there wasn't iosys videos about her too...

WHOA

That's so cool~! I'm glad the artist of my avatar knew how to draw such adorableness

I actually don't think I managed to find the pixiv artist for my avatar...? =o that or I did and I forgot ^o^

But yeah I love knowing about things like that~! Even if it's not very important I still really enjoy knowing~

Hello Fre !

How are you doing ?