Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I just found it funny how you seemed invested in getting the lurker in here, but it just seemed to completely slip out of your mind as soon as PK arrived

oh, right, I totally FORGOT

maybe next time

Edited by Kinumi

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I actually dislike the weapon weight system and am honestly glad it's finally gone. Sayonara, won't miss you, weight! Also John do you want the single Con patch after it's created?

The weight system made each unit have their strengths and weaknesses in relation to what type of weapons they would be able to use effectively though. If all the enemy pegs in FE7 weren't weighted down by their steel lances, there would be a lot less doubling of them and more of your other units getting doubled by Steel wielding peg Knights.

Weight did a good job of balancing unit diversity.

And Yes, i do want it. That's why i commented on your status :P

I'm also on the 6*ft and so is Naughx if I remember well

Also Virion OP. This Virion is amazing.

Virion usually couldn't follow the rest of my units, but in my current run(which happens to be my first Hard Classic), he's been an asset all along.

It kind of made Pegasi near useless until they got Swords, alongside all the axes early on. I always felt that it gave kind of unfair advantages to certain units (like Hector) while others (like Lyn) suffered a bit too much and lost their main strength with its effects.