• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Read a book, read a book, read a motherfucking book

Recommendations, mannnnn

I've never been a bookworm just because I associated books with classwork/homework, but I've been reading over the summer and I'm already running out ;(

Any genre will do

Recommendations, mannnnn

I've never been a bookworm just because I associated books with classwork/homework, but I've been reading over the summer and I'm already running out ;(

Any genre will do

Wait, serious time? Sure let me whip some out:

Good Omens, by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. A uniquely humorous take on the apocalypse, I could write a longer description, but words will honestly fail to do me justice probably.

This Alien Shore, by CS Friedman (or really any of her other works). This is an adventure in sci-fi, and I read it back in college so can't recall all that much of the specifics, but it left a lasting positive impression on me.

The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand. Deeply profound in ways you might not expect, reading this literally changed my life. It might actually come up as required reading in high school, depending on your course, but don't let that deter you, it's worth it.

Wizards First Rule, by Terry Goodkind. I really enjoyed this, as it was a pretty fresh fantasy excursion with bumps and twists all its own. The Mord Sith are p cool, ngl.

I'll whip together something more thorough if you're seriously interested in exploring literature.

Wizards First Rule, by Terry Goodkind. I really enjoyed this, as it was a pretty fresh fantasy excursion with bumps and twists all its own. The Mord Sith are p cool, ngl.

you should watch the tv show of this (legend of the seeker?) because it starts out modestly decent and quickly descends into hilarious greatness

whoa :o I'm still on the first book... out of what, I think 11 books?

you should watch the tv show of this (legend of the seeker?) because it starts out modestly decent and quickly descends into hilarious greatness

How did I completely miss that that was a thing. I'll check netflix

whoa :o I'm still on the first book... out of what, I think 11 books?

I think the last one I read was Pillars of Creation. I never got to Chainfire or anything beyond, and haven't taken the time to catch up. I keep meaning to though.

I think the last one I read was Pillars of Creation. I never got to Chainfire or anything beyond, and haven't taken the time to catch up. I keep meaning to though.

Not sure which one that is, but I really should continue. ;_; You should finish it thoughhh. But isn't there a certain point where he kinda "ends" the series?

How did I completely miss that that was a thing. I'll check netflix

it just goes off the rails man later, i never read much of the books (three? maybe)

but it has michael hurst in it later