Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Good morning everyone.

Ahhhh yes, the pressure is indeed great. I've heard many horror stories. The key, then, is to be flexible enough so as not to break under pressure! Like...plants! Of course you would. Hopefully you'll get it in the future! Actually, as a kid, I would probably be very bored by this idea! When I was a kid, I wanted to be a scientist. A biologist, to be precise, and later a paleontologist. In my early teen years, I wanted to be a game developer, but later on I found this passion after playing ace attorney so here we are!

I guess bits and pieces of the other passions I've had are still in me, since I still get excited by the prospects. How about you? Did you want to be something else before?

Hours later... For me..hm. At first I wanted to be an artist cause of how much I liked to draw but then my parents shot that career down when they kept saying how little money you could make.

Then a couple years ago I wanted to be an astronomer since my developing love for the night sky and such but being one would broaden subject studies when I just really liked them for the constellations and stories.

And now my current passion is to be a journalist/photojournalist cause of the school magnet I'm in and the people who was a role model to me when I was 13!

Having your dream coming from Ace Attorney sounds pretty great though

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

DUCK

You should nickname your Rotom-W Janitor, since it cleans up shit. It could also potentially SWEEP

while I like the idea, I already named it Meautisma (I have no idea what it means but Tenda suggested i and it sounds cool)

plus this thing won't be sweeping anything

it sits and lets stuff hit until they die of burn, then takes a power nap

while I like the idea, I already named it Meautisma (I have no idea what it means but Tenda suggested i and it sounds cool)

Oh, I see. As long as you like them :L

Anyone else going to be watching Treehouse's stream?

Emerald, what even--?

Do you even post here-- did you even until today?

Nice pose though.

My first post here was asking ZM to breed me a female Bagon, then I posted here just to say hi to Glaceon. I post where I feel like posting.

Thanks, it is pretty Kupotastic(Fangtastic even), I came up with that on the fly.

Hi Reshiram

Edited by #Most #Qualified

Motisma is Rotom's French name (From Motor and Plasma, I think), and "Eau" means Water.

So I combined the two together.

I'm glad you liked it.

Anyone else going to be watching Treehouse's stream?

Aside from smash, ofc, what are they streaming?

My first post here was asking ZM to breed me a female Bagon, then I posted here just to say hi to Glaceon. I post where I feel like posting.

Thanks, it is pretty Kupotastic(Fangtastic even), I came up with that on the fly.

"I post where the wind carries me" sounds more poetic, if you ask me, but hey, that's as it should be

I... had to read that, then re-read to get that the "Fang" bit... but yeah, cool pose, by chance, are you a samurai? or a dragoon?

@Kieran: timing is great! but good afternoon you bum

@Steve: From last night? Yeah that was the thing. Being sick is horrible OTL

@Arthur: aw I hope it goes away soon :c I am doing alright I suppose but now I have to teach my math class today crai

Aside from smash, ofc, what are they streaming?

From the top of my head, they're also doing Bayonetta 2 and Fantasy Life. I think there's around 5 games though, excluding Smash

@Kieran: timing is great! but good afternoon you bum

Good morning to you, you bum

And you're teaching Maths? Get an ear mic and get Bal to instruct you on what to do

@Steve: From last night? Yeah that was the thing. Being sick is horrible OTL

I thought as much... well, you feel better now right, even somewhat?

It would not do at all to get any worse and collapse, you can still work hard, just take it easy too.

From the top of my head, they're also doing Bayonetta 2 and Fantasy Life. I think there's around 5 games though, excluding Smash

The answer you are looking for is yes, yes I am.

Edited by Soledai

@Kieran: Even if I had an ear mic I'm pretty sure Bal won't help ;v;" I'll just try my best I suppose

Poor Bal ]: It's all you can do, I guess. How come you've got to do it? I went to bed quite early yesterday (before midnight!), so I didn't get a chance to speak to you. If you were on, that is