• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Aside from smash, ofc, what are they streaming?

"I post where the wind carries me" sounds more poetic, if you ask me, but hey, that's as it should be

I... had to read that, then re-read to get that the "Fang" bit... but yeah, cool pose, by chance, are you a samurai? or a dragoon?

Knight

Good man. Bayonetta 2 looks awesome as heck. Shame I don't have a Wii U

I'm wondering myself if the costumes will alter her abilities in any way... but I suppose that's what the stream is for, assuming they show off the costumes.

Aside from the Link costume turning the halos into rupees and her sword into the Master Sword.

Knight

Oh, now that I think on it, you do say some knightly things sometimes.

but kieran

if she posted that a minute earlier it'd still be noon for you

Crap, you're right

also hi frient

I'm wondering myself if the costumes will alter her abilities in any way... but I suppose that's what the stream is for, assuming they show off the costumes.

Aside from the Link costume turning the halos into rupees and her sword into the Master Sword.

I know her Samus costume lets her morph into a ball; and her Peach costume changes halos into coins and her demon attacks (not sure on the terminology, sorry) into Bowser. She also has a Fox McCloud costume, but I have no idea what that does, except it changes her pistols into Arwings

@Steve: I guess until my mom checks my current grades ahahaha crai After collapsing at the park, I'm apparently not allowed to anymore so no worries o7

@Kieran: So that's why you were gone! A project in his class is to teach the class a subject as a review for next week's test. My friend and I are the only ones doing it today. That and I just want to get it over with :L

@Kieran: So that's why you were gone! A project in his class is to teach the class a subject as a review for next week's test. My friend and I are the only ones doing it today. That and I just want to get it over with :L

Yeah! Managed to get a nice 10 hours of sleep. Real happy about that. And that's fair enough. Feels quite similar to doing presentations. ... Oh, the bad memories...

@Steve: I guess until my mom checks my current grades ahahaha crai After collapsing at the park, I'm apparently not allowed to anymore so no worries o7

I wonder if it's as simple as "you aren't allowed to collapse" well, I'd possibly do the same, but right now, it's nervous tension?

I see I see...

I meant to ask about how that went for you, but I got hit with a sleep spell earlier than I wanted.

Edited by Soledai

I know her Samus costume lets her morph into a ball; and her Peach costume changes halos into coins and her demon attacks (not sure on the terminology, sorry) into Bowser. She also has a Fox McCloud costume, but I have no idea what that does, except it changes her pistols into Arwings

Oh, my lack of research is shining through, but I should've figured that Fox costume turned her guns into something... the demon attacks are called climaxes, that are performed with her hair.

Oh, my lack of research is shining through, but I should've figured that Fox costume turned her guns into something... the demon attacks are called climaxes, that are performed with her hair.

Ah, I see

eh?

eh?

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Also wow strikethrough does not look good with large fonts

Hmmmmm were you using it the right way?

Were you using it like this?

Or were you using it like this?

Although I think it does still look kinda odd regardless~ I think it mostly looks right for the smaller fonts

The other games are Hyrule Warriors, NES remixes, and Captain Toad

Another reason for me to watch, even though I'm getting my questions answered by watching the japanese players, it'll still be nice to see it in english.

Hmmmmm were you using it the right way?

Were you using it like this?

Or were you using it like this?

Although I think it does still look kinda odd regardless~ I think it mostly looks right for the smaller fonts

I don't see the difference :x