• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Maybe check PMs if you have the time?

TWEWY is probably my favorite DS game, so I give it my top recommendation.

Yeah, it must be pretty bad for him to have that type of infection :< I can always tell you what happens next if you grow too impatient. I'll probably skip on Smash 3DS. Smash has an habit of ruining controllers and I don't want to ruin my 3DS. I'll probably give Hyrule Warriors a shot though.

Oh, oh yes, I shall... X<

Indeed. Hope it goes away soon. B-but I must try to remain pure....don't tempt me.... >.<

I don't actually know when those new 3DS's come in, but I might invest in one for smash; it does have a much bigger screen and stuff compared to my FE13 one (as much as I love it), and I would like to preserve it considering it is limited edition. Plus, I'm basically full up on free blocks, and I don't feel like buying more SD cards for future downloads...

Also,

so much for Primal Groudon being 4x weak to water.

I just spent the last half hour catching up on all the pokemon news. That might just finally make it more equal to Kyogre now. I'm happy.

And OMG MEGA GALLADE LOOKS FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!! Lux, can we please make a multibattle team where we use Mega Gardevoir and Gallade in tandem??? They look so awesome and majestic!

Yeah. I wonder if these new abilities will activate if the other is currently. I also wonder if Cloud Nine cancels them out

I'm also wondering what Air Lock may do now....

Edited by Silver Lightning

Oh, oh yes, I shall... X<

Indeed. Hope it goes away soon. B-but I must try to remain pure....don't tempt me.... >.<

I don't actually know when those new 3DS's come in, but I might invest in one for smash; it does have a much bigger screen and stuff compared to my FE13 one (as much as I love it), and I would like to preserve it considering it is limited edition. Plus, I'm basically full up on free blocks, and I don't feel like buying more SD cards for future downloads...

I just spent the last half hour catching up on all the pokemon news. That might just finally make it more equal to Kyogre now. I'm happy.

And OMG MEGA GALLADE LOOKS FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!! Lux, can we please make a multibattle team where we use Mega Gardevoir and Gallade in tandem??? They look so awesome and majestic!

I'm also wondering what Air Lock may do now....

About that, Sorin decided that we should 'blow up your feed'

Well if you get a New 3DS then you might just be able to play Xenoblade. I'm personally very wary of the New 3DS since I'm afraid about the 'exclusive games' it will get. I hopefully will be able to skip it, but if Nintendo start putting out good exclusive on it, I don't know if I'll cave in or just don't buy it out of spite.

All these news made me rethink my initial decision to just pick up Alpha Sapphire.

And I'd really like to make another multibattle team!

Well, Cloud Nine and Airlock were not mentioned in the abilities negated by Primordial Sea and Desolate Land, so I'd assume they will work.

HI LOCA-BOKA~

SHOWDOWN TIME

THAT SWORD IS SMEXY

I was at school when I posted that

I'm in class right now and am only posting this because the teacher lets us do whatever,as long as it's quiet if we finish early

He is

"FUCKIN BALLER!"

-Me 30 seconds ago

I am reminded of my German teacher lol

That guy once randomly asked us if we wanted to go a bit around through my home town to relax

At other times he jokes around with us as if he was our age

Despite that, he is very competent in his fields

How about a beer bash and a Hell Yeah?

...wait, no one in this thread even gets that...

You might be right with that second statement :/