• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I knew most of these facts, except the part about owls ripping off the face of people who do drugs.

XD

You learn something new every day~!

FREEEEEEEE ˚‧*♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ*‧˚

MEEEEEEEEIIII

Hello~!

FREEEEEEEE ˚‧*♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ*‧˚

Good. Just chillin in the library. 'Bout to head to class.

How is shock today?

It's ok

only have one class on Friday

trying to make acquaintances with some people. come out of my shell, you know?

I can’t handle being closeted anymore. There’s not a single day anymore in which I don’t wish I could be making out with a good looking guy. Literally EVERY attractive guy I see remings me of how much I like men, and how much I want to explore my sexuality, how much I want company, how much I can’t stand being alone anymore. I can’t even look at myself in the mirror without thinking about it. I look at myself and think about how it’s a waste that I’m not enjoying life while I’m still young, and how youth fades away fast. I had told myself I’d only come out when I got a job, but I literally can’t concentrate on getting a job, or doing anything else, because all I can think about are gay thoughts. Not sexual gay thoughts, but about how much I want a boyfriend, how I can’t stand people not knowing I’m gay, how I can’t stand not being myself. I hate it. It hurts a lot. I want company. I want to be able to be with another guy. I won’t be able to funtion properly again until I sort this out, until I go out with a guy. Until I feel like I’m improving in life. I had already told myself that the day I get my first wage is the day i let everyone I’m gay, but am I going to be able to handle it until then? The worst thing is that I’m really busy right now. My weekends are extremely busy and I can’t even drink. I guess when those things are over, I can do it. But really, it hurts so much. I really want to tell my parents, join dating apps and live life. I want to defy homophobia, be happy, be gay and proud. I don’t want to be in this prison called heteronormativity anymore. I want to be able to answer that anoying question “why don’t you have a girlfriend” with “because I’m gay”, or even better, when asked whether or not I have a girlfriend, to be able to say I have a boyfriend. I want to find love. I want to feel loved. I want to be able to be myself. I want to be happy.

Back here again because now I feel even worse. Like always when i’mfeeling bad and anxious, I went on the internet, but it of course, like always, this blight on humanity only made me feel worse. What if even if I come out I can’t get a boyfriend? What if I’m ugly? What if I’m autistic? 2 hors ago, when I first edited this post, I hated the cicustances I was in, now I’m hating myself. The worst thing is that I had therapy yesterday, i can’t share those thoughts with my therapist until next week. I have to know if I look good. I think I look good, but I’m worried others don’t think I look good. I just want to feel worth something. I guess I can talk about those thoughts with my psychiatrist tomorrow. I will also come out to him tomorrow. I WILL DO IT. I will also ask him if I might be autistic. The only reason i’m always sure I’m not is the fact I was a very normal child, but was I really a normal child? I was sociable, but wasn’t I maybe odd, and never noticed it? Is it just the anxiety and depression that makes me act as if I had ass burgers? What is this emptiness inside that hurts so much? I can’t sleep. I have to wake up relatively early tomorrow to work out. If I don’t work out tomorrow I will feel even worse.

Edited by Nobody

MEEEEEEEEIIII

Hello~!

hahaha

hello, hello FREEEE :D

It's ok

only have one class on Friday

trying to make acquaintances with some people. come out of my shell, you know?

lucky. im at school for the whole day not really today

good for you. having someone to talk to makes school way more enjoyable

Ah, hey Mei, how are you?

Pretty satisfied. Because I ate not too long ago.

I'm not my way to my statistics class now...

Save me Sol! I dunt want to do math D:

Nope! Just at work and on the site. I'm...alright, I suppose.

I'm getting forgetful it today, it appears...

But that is good to hear for the most part, as long as everything is alright and positive.

Pretty satisfied. Because I ate not too long ago.

I'm not my way to my statistics class now...

Save me Sol! I dunt want to do math D:

That's good to hear. Me too, it wasn't a lot, but it was good

Statistics? Oh man, good luck.

Leave it to me, I'll run there if my jet conks out on me halfway.

I'm getting forgetful it today, it appears...

But that is good to hear for the most part, as long as everything is alright and positive.

huh

Not sure on positive, but it's alright so far. :o

you didn't have add bad music and I can understand. :c

True

Try annoying people singing bad music badly for the entiredy of your ride

That sounds even worse >_>

Surely beats driving just to get anywhere in town

All that gas wasted because of bad town planning

not for me. I HATE taking public transport. I'm just doing it right now because another i was in a car accident, and my car is being fixed.

My city is also VERY car centric, but I'd take a car over a subway any time any day. I just value my personal space way too much.

Edited by NOBODY

True

That sounds even worse >_>

not for me. I HATE taking public transport. I'm just doing it right now because another i was in a car accident, and my car is being fixed.

My city is also VERY car centric, but I'd take a car over a subway any time any day. I just value my personal space way too much.

I wanted to legitimately kill them

I feel your pain Nobody :c

I had someone practically sit on me, because they lost their balance

The thing is... they KEPT sitting on me until I awkwardly told them to get off :c

That's good to hear. Me too, it wasn't a lot, but it was good

Statistics? Oh man, good luck.

Leave it to me, I'll run there if my jet conks out on me halfway.

Many thanks Sol :>