• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There is this moment, when you make a hypothesis and you watch it prove true right before your eyes... it's a great feeling.

Has any of the present party had this feeling?

Edited by Soledai

To be honest I don't think that's much of an overreaction

Though I'm probably just exposed to cursing too much x3

This basically! After getting used to a family who likes saying it so loudly and often, you get used to it :'D

There is this moment, when you make a hypothesis and you watch it prove true right before your eyes... it's a great feeling.

Has any of the present party had this feeling?

That happened in science yesterday with our experiments. Felt pretty smarticles if I say so myself //shot

How are you today?

That happened in science yesterday with our experiments. Felt pretty smarticles if I say so myself //shot

How are you today?

I'm doing better than the day before, for sure, I am very good.

How about yourself?

This basically! After getting used to a family who likes saying it so loudly and often, you get used to it :'D

How are you today?

...That's a new one.

I'm doing better than the day before, for sure, I am very good.

How about yourself?

Somewhat in hope since my teacher messed up on some parts of the test so I can bump up my test score woo.

That and excited to go to my friend's house tomorrow to study/tutor her again.

Atm, writing the visual novel I was mentioning earlier but I can't seem to think of a title for it.

@Arthur: aw I hope it goes away soon :c I am doing alright I suppose but now I have to teach my math class today crai

Having to teach something to somebody else is one of the single most effective ways of making sure you fully understand the subject matter yourself.

Somewhat in hope since my teacher messed up on some parts of the test so I can bump up my test score woo.

That and excited to go to my friend's house tomorrow to study/tutor her again.

Atm, writing the visual novel I was mentioning earlier but I can't seem to think of a title for it.

Use the place holder name I used for the writing I told you about which I just so happen to be working on right now.

Oh, another study sleepover thing?

Neat, silly teacher messing up tests... but it helps you, so it evens out.

...That's a new one.

Huh..I guess I haven't said it on the forum yet. It's a common term for me(?) idkk

So how was your day David?

Having to teach something to somebody else is one of the single most effective ways of making sure you fully understand the subject matter yourself.

I suppose so but then nervousness kicked me in the face and I did a bit worse than I expected.

I still got a good grade (+ donuts and popsicles) though so I guess that's all that matters haha

Use the place holder name I used for the writing I told you about which I just so happen to be working on right now.

Oh, another study sleepover thing?

Neat, silly teacher messing up tests... but it helps you, so it evens out.

Place holder..? Yeah I don't remember what you mentioned about it.

Though! I think it's going off to an interesting start, being as it was a fresh new idea than the one I mentioned a couple days back so that'll be fun.

I was suppose to be staying over her house for the weekend but tomorrow's my grandmother's birthday party (two weeks late mind you) so I was told not to do it. :c

But yeah! I guess so. Now if only I can bring that journalism grade back up by the end of next week crai

Hitting someone with a tree is so damn satisfying. I want this game now >:

How's Killager Killer? <: .. //shot

@konekogoing to sound dumb but are you writing the vn out on paper or currently making the script for it?

Ehh this is a developing idea so I'm just writing down ideas while making sketches of characters.

I really like the idea so far so this might end up being a manga if I get too attached to it while making the CG scenes!..maybe.