• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Huh..I guess I haven't said it on the forum yet. It's a common term for me(?) idkk

How's Killager Killer? <: .. //shot

I've seen you use it once or twice, smarticles

Despite Damian's goony accusations, I kinda like her (saying her as I'm using the pink-haired female one); a couple nice finishes, decent projectile game, GYROID--and that's just naming most. It's a shame her combo ability is a bit naff

How did your Maths lesson go? If you've already said, my bad--playing too much Smash

So Lucina might have the same speed as Marth.

Making her absolutely pointless.

SAKURAI YOU IDIOT!

I fail to see how he's idiotic. The man stated that Lucina is essentially a beginner's Marth. She might have properties within her attacks to differentiate her (to me, she seems more rushdown than spacing). Would you prefer her to be an alt costume than her own character?

Edited by DodgeDusk

Place holder..? Yeah I don't remember what you mentioned about it.

Though! I think it's going off to an interesting start, being as it was a fresh new idea than the one I mentioned a couple days back so that'll be fun.

I was suppose to be staying over her house for the weekend but tomorrow's my grandmother's birthday party (two weeks late mind you) so I was told not to do it. :c

But yeah! I guess so. Now if only I can bring that journalism grade back up by the end of next week crai

It had a lot of initials... it went something like DDTVNTN or something obscure like that. Though, if you don't want to reveal too much info, you can pm or skype the general gist of the story and we brainstorm a name together.

Ahh, well, that's terrible, but I'm sure you'll have a good time there.

You can do it, journalism is your forte, no?

This basically! After getting used to a family who likes saying it so loudly and often, you get used to it :'D

That happened in science yesterday with our experiments. Felt pretty smarticles if I say so myself //shot

How are you today?

Your family is ok with profanity?Huh.

If anyone is our home is even the slightest but vulgar,my dad will just say"at least don't talk like that around the family",and my mom will say to not talk Like that

I fail to see how he's idiotic. The man stated that Lucina is essentially a beginner's Marth. She might have properties within her attacks to differentiate her (to me, she seems more rushdown than spacing). Would you prefer her to be an alt costume than her own character?

If there is just the tipper as the difference.

Then yes.

I mean she's the only FE13 lord I like. But I loathe how SSB4 Marth was in the demo back in June compared to Brawl/especially Melee.

If there is just the tipper as the difference.

Then yes.

I mean she's the only FE13 lord I like. But I loathe how SSB4 Marth was in the demo back in June compared to Brawl/especially Melee.

If you say so

Despite Damian's goony accusations, I kinda like her (saying her as I'm using the pink-haired female one); a couple nice finishes, decent projectile game, GYROID--and that's just naming most. It's a shame her combo ability is a bit naff

How did your Maths lesson go? If you've already said, my bad--playing too much Smash

And here I thought you would be using the default Villager. Though using gyroid as an attack? man that sounds cool!

My lesson went well, I got a decent grade plus some treats for being the first ones to present. Have fun with Smash you nerd

It had a lot of initials... it went something like DDTVNTN or something obscure like that. Though, if you don't want to reveal too much info, you can pm or skype the general gist of the story and we brainstorm a name together.

Ahh, well, that's terrible, but I'm sure you'll have a good time there.

You can do it, journalism is your forte, no?

For now the temporary name is 'Equilibrium' cause of some concepts in said story.

I can tell you about it later if you want, though my planning is all over the place atm.

Journalism is a forte but his tests are sometimes very ;____; all we take is tests and no other assignments. oh and the occasional project too

SACRILEGE

YOU PICK DEFAULT BECAUSE HE IS NUMBER 1 HIS T SHIRT EVEN SAYS IT

I will play him either way

Edited by PKLucas531

And here I thought you would be using the default Villager. Though using gyroid as an attack? man that sounds cool!

My lesson went well, I got a decent grade plus some treats for being the first ones to present. Have fun with Smash you nerd

Oh? And why's that? And yeah, it's a real nice move. Makes Villager really swell

A decent grade and some treats sounds mighty fine! And I'm going to go off it now--been playing for quite a while

SACRILEGE

YOU PICK DEFAULT BECAUSE HE IS NUMBER 1 HIS T SHIRT EVEN SAYS IT

I will play him either way

DUDE

YOU LISTEN TO ME

THE PINK-HAIRED WOMAN

SHE WILL FUCK YOUR DAY UP, SON

that is because you are number one