Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

For now the temporary name is 'Equilibrium' cause of some concepts in said story.

I can tell you about it later if you want, though my planning is all over the place atm.

Journalism is a forte but his tests are sometimes very ;____; all we take is tests and no other assignments. oh and the occasional project too

I see, I suppose my questions will have to wait until we talk about it later.

Yeah, I'd like to hear about it, I'd like to see how you narrate your stories, and I can share a bit of my progress too.

But you don't remember the DDTVNVN thing?

Ohh, yeah I get that, you can be good at it, but that doesn't make it any easy to do. But just tests...? oh and the occasional project... >_>

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

If there is just the tipper as the difference.

Then yes.

I mean she's the only FE13 lord I like. But I loathe how SSB4 Marth was in the demo back in June compared to Brawl/especially Melee.

What the hell is a tipper?

You're Welcome

Hey Yo Kitty how goes everything at your end?

Lovely correction, thanks friend!

Evening Shock, I am doing alright. How about yourself?

Oh? And why's that? And yeah, it's a real nice move. Makes Villager really swell

A decent grade and some treats sounds mighty fine! And I'm going to go off it now--been playing for quite a while

-points at spongebob reference-

oh yeyy, you got off of it before you got addicted to it! do you have any time to chat or watch uh..ni-juu mensou no musume? :L

I see, I suppose my questions will have to wait until we talk about it later.

Yeah, I'd like to hear about it, I'd like to see how you narrate your stories, and I can share a bit of my progress too.

But you don't remember the DDTVNVN thing?

Ohh, yeah I get that, you can be good at it, but that doesn't make it any easy to do. But just tests...? oh and the occasional project... >_>

I haven't written in visual novel form, more so in a..fiction novel of sorts. Writing just dialogue is a difficult feat at times crai

I remember the story but I never remember the name because of how many the letters the fricking thing has >:

But yeeeeeep. Just tests and projects.

-points at spongebob reference-

oh yeyy, you got off of it before you got addicted to it! do you have any time to chat or watch uh..ni-juu mensou no musume? :L

I have already responded to that, missy!

Wait, what? Get addicted to it? I don't get addicted to games... most of the time... ]:

I do have time for both of those things :L

Basically, Marth, in all SSB appearances, does most damage with the tip of his blade.

Lucina's damage is spread over her sword, doing more than non tipper Marth but less than tipper Marth.

Sakurai gave us Lucina for that reason, which isn't much of one.

Lovely correction, thanks friend!

Evening Shock, I am doing alright. How about yourself?

Doing swell, brother

only got one class today, managed to hang with a close friend of mine, and was able to get a nap in

I haven't written in visual novel form, more so in a..fiction novel of sorts. Writing just dialogue is a difficult feat at times crai

I remember the story but I never remember the name because of how many the letters the fricking thing has >:

But yeeeeeep. Just tests and projects.

Oh, you've never written in VN format before? I've done both, I prefer VN style myself, but hey... and I agree, the dialogue can get pretty overwhelming at times, I find that if I easily print the next line, I'm taking too long. Self-imposed writing mechanic, I guess.

But it's fine that you don't remember, the pending name was a joke anyway, I'd never name it something like that. But I seriously do need to name my projects... not a single one of them has a name >_<

...How do you even prepare for that?

It was him, Mr. Krabs! He was number 1!

i agree

you gets it!

Oh? And why's that? And yeah, it's a real nice move. Makes Villager really swell

A decent grade and some treats sounds mighty fine! And I'm going to go off it now--been playing for quite a while

DUDE

YOU LISTEN TO ME

THE PINK-HAIRED WOMAN

SHE WILL FUCK YOUR DAY UP, SON

that is because you are number one

@bold: I realized that shortly after posting

continue using your pink haired wench so I have less competition

:J