• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

lol i don't have plans to do stuff during the weekend :'D

for real, my weekends are pretty dull with nothing to do, so i guess i'll be lurking here tommorrow

well you might not have plans but I suppose relaxing is a thing haha

I am glad you thought it was lovely my good ma'am

... Those Monster Hunter Tri days... I miss them >: Bring on MH4U next year!

Yeah, okay! You should feed them something that demons don't like! Like... that's up to you ;w;

Then slowly you won't talk as much from playing MH4U so much ;___;

If I ever feed them something they didn't like I would have to eat it instead so..yeah no.

And even later... How nice! That's a lovely evolution of job dreams. Artist, eh...I hear so many people say that's not a good career, but I'm pretty sure if you set your mind to it you can make great money off of it. Oh well. Good luck with the journalism!

I know right? A lot of my job dreams come about like that...

Time zones are hard to keep up at times Mm, well it depends on the type of art really! Drawing in..manga/anime (not sure?) style won't be big here compared to the eastern countries, but that requires a bit of risk too. But thanks!

There's nothing wrong with it though. As long it's a passion you're willing to go through while enjoying it, that's all that matters!

Well, if you can't come up with a name right now, don't sweat it. You might just want till you've finished writing your first draft before thinking of one.

I totally don't have a thing for Latin. No. Not me. It's not like my username is Latin or anything

Ahh I suppose so, I'll try focusing on that. The new idea I thought of is giving more inspiration than I expected. So much fun to create the characters and write the stories compared to the last idea I had I thinks! Though wow what a subtle gesture <:

Then slowly you won't talk as much from playing MH4U so much ;___;

If I ever feed them something they didn't like I would have to eat it instead so..yeah no.

Those who play MH4U with me will probably get so sick of me. I will play that game 'til I am finally satisfied. Which will be roughly 300 hours of gameplay, I reckon

... Make it look unappealing so they get turned off! More food for you! Win/win situation

Also, if you want to watch nijuu you better be quick :L

Heh, I find detailing things in VN format easier than creating dialogue for characters. That works especially well when it's the pov of a non-talkative character.

I sometimes try to decide a name based of the theme or an event, but that grinds to a halt with wondering which event is worthy enough to get a plaque? Like with the current one, I have no idea what to name it, I may bring that up later too.

Oh, it's like that? Not the conventional means, yeah I see now.

Ohh I see I see! I guess it's because you've read so many VNs to know what it's like.

For me I like basing it off a universal theme the story has. Like for this one, I'm basing it off of the concept of yin and yang, thus having a balance or equilibrium.

Those who play MH4U with me will probably get so sick of me. I will play that game 'til I am finally satisfied. Which will be roughly 300 hours of gameplay, I reckon

... Make it look unappealing so they get turned off! More food for you! Win/win situation

Also, if you want to watch nijuu you better be quick :L

rusrs that's like two weeks or so ;___;

but the food they eat isn't something I like to eat that often so meeeeh

Yeah that's probably not happening anymore cause Helen and Tina want dessert now (oh and they said hi too)

Edited by Koneko

Time zones are hard to keep up at times Mm, well it depends on the type of art really! Drawing in..manga/anime (not sure?) style won't be big here compared to the eastern countries, but that requires a bit of risk too. But thanks!

There's nothing wrong with it though. As long it's a passion you're willing to go through while enjoying it, that's all that matters!

Truly they are. Time zones are the enemy. True, true. Art is a difficult career to jumpstart in general, it seems! Were you looking into anime/manga art?

How true! You've opened my eyes.

Ohh I see I see! I guess it's because you've read so many VNs to know what it's like.

For me I like basing it off a universal theme the story has. Like for this one, I'm basing it off of the concept of yin and yang, thus having a balance or equilibrium.

I had to.

Edited by Nightmare

It's even harder when you live in the southern hemisphere, since DST happens in different times, so the time difference changes all the time. (like, the difference in our times zones in only 1 hour now, but in like a month or so it will be 3 hours).

In MH3U, I'm at 550+ hours and going

It helps when you have people to play with~

Yeah, I read fictions too, but it's that I have a preference for VNs.

That is pretty cool, that concept of Yin and Yang, I really like that, my mind just went to work to think of a name, it was like a bolt of lightning.

Edited by Soledai

and such on another Friday, drama central comes around to kick us in the ass

yeah...

hey, Nighty. why don't you just ban me from SF for good and save us all the trouble...?