• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Fudgeicles :c Well... it's a fair bit of distance away, so let's make the most of it ;w;

Yeah? I might have to try it with grilled cheese, then. Something you should also try is leek and potato soup. So ncie

Dusko says he doesn't fight kids irl

Fudge popsicles! I remember eating them. This old man liked giving them to the kids who grew up on the street I lived in.

But yeah, I suppose so ;v;

Leek and potato? I already ate this but I don't really like the potato as much so I just eat the leeks

Tina says she fights weirdos like you irl

My thoughts are disorientated, I had to do something that took too long, and I forgot everything.

Yeah, that's more of what I'm working on, I wouldn't say survival alone, grim elements are present, and possibly a morality factor, so it's... basically I want my "actors" to experience both sides of the world, the good and the ugly.

I had to stop earlier because of two reasons, I lost my focus and stuff came up.

Aww, oh wells. I'll try thinking of a better one by myself then.

I know what you're trying to do, but I can't seem to think of a name. There's a lot of shows that are like this so I can't find this 'unique' factor and such.

b1f.jpg

Literally what I want atm crai

..wait waht why are you up so early!? Though huh..maybe if I have time! But games eh? Are you making one o: Well if you say soooo

Bruce Lee was a pretty great individual; I loved watching all of his movies when I was little and would try to imitate his moves haha

I uh, slept a little early, is all! It's kind of invigorating to be up so early, though! OH YES. Time and possibly payment if I ever go through with it! And yup, I'm in the process of creating the world, story, characters, ironing out all the details and all...since I feel like I need a really good foundation to build upon. Hopefully it'll become actually a game! Now what's with that tone

Whoa, that's super cool that you watched his movies when you were little. They're great movies! I hope you didn't hurt yourself trying to imitate him.

sooner or later, well do so

or well end up like the fe4 thread and be a bunch of assholes

Wow, you talk shit about this thread in fe4 thread and talk shit about fe4 thread in this thread

Both generalizations are wrong anyway~ Because they're generalizations.

Aww, oh wells. I'll try thinking of a better one by myself then.

I know what you're trying to do, but I can't seem to think of a name. There's a lot of shows that are like this so I can't find this 'unique' factor and such.

I'll still try to help think of something, but I can't right now though.

Lacking uniqueness, eh...? ...I haven't played all my cards, so it's still too early to say.

Edited by Soledai