there are two things I would have expected from that link

that was neither

shamefru

No I exist

I'm just terrible/pathetic/useless/ other adjectives

staaaaaaaaaaaahp

Are you disappointed ?

a bit

I expected either the Black Sabbath song or that one scene in Rebellion (though tbf I dunno if you watched Madoka at all)

@Dusk : Thank you !

Hi

My point was more that "perfect characters" are boring.

Pure evil villain works better, because they can act as malevolent natural catastrophes. What is interresting is how they affects the whole words with their evil antics, and reveal the heroes and the cowrds hidden inside of us.

Heroes can have a similar, yet opposing effects, giving hopes and inspiring others.

Though the worst characters are the ones who act like horrible human beings, and ended up noy only ununished, but celebrated for being jackass (see : Mothereffinng Tidus. No one ever wants to be Tidus)

I don't like Black and White vision, and finds all the grey nuance to be infinitely more interresting.

Didn't you just contradixct yourself ? I mean, you like purely evil villains, but prefer grey morality :/

I prefer enigmatic villains, they can make one feel insecure and are highly unpredictable in nature. And since I hate moral absolutism to begin with, I'd always make the protagonist and the villain just two opposing forces, both with arguable goals and motivations, instead of good vs bad.

As a smart man once said 'man is a wolf to man'

not as busy as I'm gonna be in two weeks!

Good luck then

Actually, what are you majoring in?

you really should watch Rebellion

it's super-good

and feels-destroying, moreso than the original was

Wot

The movie destroyed Kyubey's character, and the yuri tones were just for pandering

The original series is much better

Wot

The movie destroyed Kyubey's character, and the yuri tones were just for pandering

The original series is much better

[spoiler=Yeah, no]What? The main series played with the notion that Homura truly loved Madoka, the movie just affirmed it. The yuri undertones really only existed in relation to Sayaka/Kyouko, but even then there were hints of it in the original, at least on Kyouko's end.

As for Kyubey's character, the idea of what happened to him and the Incubators was meant to be a fuck you to his general asshattery during the main series, and as something of an indicator that while yes, Homura has become LITERALLY SATAN, she still has good intentions in mind, and is more or less turning the Incubators into ass monkeys as recompense for their bullshit in the Madoka canon as a whole.

Plus, it's not like he had much behind him character-wise beyond "evil mascot character with no concept of emotions". None of which really changed.

Besides, you're not even commenting on the movie as a whole, just a couple little parts of it.