Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I knew you were a softie at heart

Plot ideas then? I do have a few, I could include them in our PM talk if you want. What's your opinion on war fiction?

Chimera ant arc was so good, I couldn't sleep at night. Really, it had so much depth it puts the rest of its genre to shame.

I'm working on a review for it lol

Meruem and Hisoka might just be two of the best characters in anime =3

Chimera Ant was really something exceptionnal on every point.

It started good and constantly topped itself.

I only started it this year (marathoned everything at Christmas), but it's one of my favourite.

The fact it's gonna end soon is really heart breaking.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's a logical argument, but my general experience with anime has made me inclined to avoid it. Provided a fair chunk of it is Sage reviews...*ahem* It's not like I dislike anime specifically, I generally avoid America television as well, and, well, a lot of other things. I'm overall a very picky person.

Alright, I'll remember that. What is shounen?

But if I kill you, I'd probably kill the others due to, *ahem* collateral effects.

I see. Well, tbh I gave up on TV as a whole. I only watch stuff trustworthy people recommend me. In anime, I still go through a lot of shit, but at least the bad stuff can be called amusing in a way.

Series like Mushishi are what give me a reason to watch anime.

Shounen series (to be exact, shounen battle series) are for the most part pathetic works filled with teen empowerment, shallow angst, 'friendship power' and repetitive battles

There are great ones too (fmab and HxH as examples) but aside from those...it isn't something you'd want to watch too much, believe me

guys pick a FE that's not 2

FE: kinumi ur a butt

The puff has returned? Where is Ness though

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/secret/292

Smash 4 has the odd distinction of being a game I grew less excited for as it's released approached.

Who am I kidding though? I'm still buying it!

i was a little excited when i first saw the graphics, but these characters...palutena? little mac? fricken lucina? i wanted to stomp on sakurai's gut after those reveals

but jigglypuff AND bowser jr...yeah thy won me over.

Hello, Junk !

H x H is shonen technically. That doesn't stop it to be one of the best anime airing each seasons.

But that just proves your point.

We have things like Kyousogiga or Ping Pong that are absolutely amazing, but most are pretty uimpressive.

I know, and it is one of the few exceptions

Oh, a fan of Ping Pong, nice! I found Smile's developments slightly illogical, but it is a solid series otherwise, and less than Ping Pong it is about the character interactions and the concept of heroes

I see. Well, tbh I gave up on TV as a whole. I only watch stuff trustworthy people recommend me. In anime, I still go through a lot of shit, but at least the bad stuff can be called amusing in a way.

Series like Mushishi are what give me a reason to watch anime.

Shounen series (to be exact, shounen battle series) are for the most part pathetic works filled with teen empowerment, shallow angst, 'friendship power' and repetitive battles

There are great ones too (fmab and HxH as examples) but aside from those...it isn't something you'd want to watch too much, believe me

Welcome to the club sir. My experience with anime is mostly as television, so that might not be helping it, though I know there are a lot of movies. Most bad stuff can be made amusing with the right remarks...so, what's Mushini?

I would have Sacred Stones as my favorite if I could actually finish it. My save isn't in a good place

I have beaten it and it is my favorite, so HA!

i was a little excited when i first saw the graphics, but these characters...palutena? little mac? fricken lucina? i wanted to stomp on sakurai's gut after those reveals

but jigglypuff AND bowser jr...yeah thy won me over.

I like Little Mac, and Palutena is...alright, they did something nifty (though I was very displeased at first and still disagree with the choice), but why Lucina? I wouldn't mind if she weren't a clone or Marth, but come on!

I kinda hate people, which is why I spend most of my time alone

Also, half of my classmates are shallow stupid bricks, the other half is barely okay. There are two intelligent and interesring guys too, but most are still shit

And I prefer reading a good book instead of learning art history, a subject completely irrelevant to me

i totally agreed until the book reading part >w>

Hm, angst and repetition, sounds very annoying.